GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat15: Sushi Now Made With Real Tuna - Not That Fast Food Tuna - Jaber Rejoices

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
That looks like you're near my old office in the Aon Center (2 jorbs ago). Some days I miss working over there. Was nice to be able to hang out in the park on lunch in the summer.

yes, im in there, its my employer since 4/23/07 - daaaang. but only been downtown coming up on 2 years. you were in aon center??

So what youre saying is...

...shes not really a fairlady.

wow, not bad 8/10

Reported for nondisclosure to wife of all marital assets.

sue me.

^^^^^

This one looks better.

Like Jay tho.. is it too high??

cbaumy34

Go Kart Champion

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie
yes, im in there, its my employer since 4/23/07 - daaaang. but only been downtown coming up on 2 years. you were in aon center??

Yep, when I was at Microsoft. We had 3 floors in Aon... the 2nd, and I think 31 and 32? I was up on one of the 30's. Last time I was in there was 2010 so it's been a while, but it was an awesome view out the window overlooking the park. I went down to work out of my office there when I got sick of WFH, needed a break from being home all the time, or had a bunch of meetings or concalls and I knew the wife/kiddo would've been home that day.

Free parking in that building was a MSFT perk, we used to park in there ALL the time on weekends and stuff. My wife and I used to do the "Monday Music in the Park" in the summers.

BlancpainGT3

Ready to race!
needs more louvers (the things on the rear window)

cbaumy34

Go Kart Champion
needs more louvers (the things on the rear window)

Lol I like the explanation. I suppose louvers are a thing of the past. I was looking for a set for my 280zx.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
LOL, Louvers - those were popular in the late 70s early 80s - they made them for the MK1 Rabbit/GTI - I never had them on mine though, they were expensive. they were popular on the Camaro's and Trans Am's of that era too. :laugh:

BobLobLaw

Go Kart Champion

03boostedGTi

Ready to race!
My dads old 280z had those, loved the look. Would be a nice nod the past imo.

I think it would would nice if it was gloss black maybe, the ,matte finish makes it look kind of cheap? but be very very careful, you would be riding a very fine line with these guys

TSI_Guy

Go Kart Champion
Roy, 380 isn't terrible. At the end of the day, it's still a bullet and it's still coming at you fast AF.

Point is I would try to have a 9mm minimum...if you really just can't squeeze that into your attire (which is cray, cause the shield is so small) then I guess drop down to the 380 or adopt an off body carry method when you dress nice.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
slow day.

Status
Not open for further replies.