GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your MK6 today?

Injen1us

Drag Race Newbie
Got bored watching patriots win again so I mocked up Home Depot diffuser fins. Opinions? Too much?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No way I think that looks great!. What did you use?

flawedcitizen

Passed Driver's Ed
No way I think that looks great!. What did you use?

Thanks! Used cardboard to stencil out on a polycarbonate sheet, then used right angle hinge things on each sides of each fin and screwed them in from below the car as well as into the fins. That way I can take them off whenever and go to stock. Also used flat back paint to paint the whole diffuser to look one color

whitewolf33

Go Kart Champion
installed a new OEM battery. The original had 54 months on it and was still hanging strong but I bought a new one last month and figured I might as well put in.

Played around with some leftover black vinyl to create some hood stripes and wrapped the side mirrors tonight. Too ricer?? May continue the up on the roof and stop by the spoiler.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Yesterday I installed maxton design Golf R side-splitters! Easy install, very pleased with the results!

IMG_20180120_124817 (Custom).jpg

IMG_20180120_124821 (Custom).jpg

IMG_20180120_124828 (Custom).jpg

IMG_20180120_124835 (Custom).jpg

IMG_20180120_124851 (Custom).jpg

kapoogle

Passed Driver's Ed

Finally getting this fixed.. Hopefully getting car back tomorrow or Tuesday! Thankful for insurance. lol Could bump out the fenders and get some wide? I'm not sure

cybonic

Passed Driver's Ed
Played around with some leftover black vinyl to create some hood stripes and wrapped the side mirrors tonight. Too ricer?? May continue the up on the roof and stop by the spoiler.

nice, maybe u should add like some chrome or red highlights to the gloss black lines

nvturbo

Go Kart Champion
well.....it's been fun guys/gals. As of this upcoming Wednesday, I will officially not be owning my GTI any more. Posted my car on Craigslist last week and have a buyer who's willing to pay pretty much what I'm expecting out of it. No part-outs or anything like that. Will be giving all the miscellaneous stock parts with the car.

Not going to lie. I will miss it. :cry:

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
well.....it's been fun guys/gals. As of this upcoming Wednesday, I will officially not be owning my GTI any more. Posted my car on Craigslist last week and have a buyer who's willing to pay pretty much what I'm expecting out of it. No part-outs or anything like that. Will be giving all the miscellaneous stock parts with the car.

Not going to lie. I will miss it. :cry:

Bummer. what's next?

nvturbo

Go Kart Champion
Not sure just yet. I have a Del Sol as my daily driver so I'm not really in a hurry. Whatever it is....it will NOT be a German car. I'm done with them. LOL