GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Forge's newest catch can pics and review

GroceryGTIer

Drag Racing Champion
So over 100 miles and there was maybe 2 oz of liquid, but it smelled more like gas, there was no oil that I could see... any idea if that's normal or is an injector leaking or something?

Blaznjoe

Drag Race Newbie
So over 100 miles and there was maybe 2 oz of liquid, but it smelled more like gas, there was no oil that I could see... any idea if that's normal or is an injector leaking or something?

I get the same fuel smelling liquid with my ECS catch can so I’d say normal. Should also catch crud/sludge over a longer period of time.
The new Forge setup looks nice! :w00t:

GroceryGTIer

Drag Racing Champion
Update: so the cars stank it had before is pretty much gone, I haven't emptied the can aga in yet, but likely will this morning, as it's only 19 this morning, but I keep my car in the garage, so not nearly that cold. Everything else has been smooth sailing though.

gdub09

Ready to race!
Still available?

tdream1

Autocross Newbie

hbrown0509

Go Kart Champion
No. I bought it a month ago.

Jerk! Lol just kidding. I inquired about it too. I got one off of UroTuning that was on sale for under $350. Free shipping and by far my favorite catch can that I’ve tried. Development is much improved over APRs (which I had) and got rid of for other reasons. Glad I have this one now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk