GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Myth-Busted: 2.0 TSI upgraded injectors mystery solved.

Cadubya

Autocross Newbie
I think its just because they havent been tested for ROW fitment but imagine that wouldn't be an issue. Just keep in mind the tuning for these are really specific, its not just adjusting injector timing, it takes changes in the ecu as to how the injector is electrically controlled(kind of like dwell time on an ignition coil). Problem is most tuners dont know how or have access to the changes that need made.

I’m currently collaborating with Cobb and Nostrum to create Cobb files matched to Nostrums injectors and HPFP. Should be available in the coming months.

jettaglx91

Go Kart Champion
I’m currently collaborating with Cobb and Nostrum to create Cobb files matched to Nostrums injectors and HPFP. Should be available in the coming months.

Yea I have them on my car already and tuning with UM. Easily over 400whp with fuel for days yet on 93oct.

parteo

Passed Driver's Ed
Which is the right combination for 500+whp.i mean in big injectors and big LPFP.my car is with Bosch hpfp so I can not do a lot of things.
I will be happy to help me in my question

smanierre

Autocross Champion
Waiting to schedule second round of tuning. Should be in the next few weeks.

Do you have a link to where these can be picked up? I tried looking around but couldn't find them.

smanierre

Autocross Champion

smanierre

Autocross Champion
Nice but too expensive, so make no sense.:thumbdown:

Is that the price for a single injector or all 4? All 4 wouldn't be too bad but if thats a single one then I agree. I'll still probably buy them though.

parteo

Passed Driver's Ed
good evening!!!
I put a hpfp(loba) on my motor cawb. i change also from the 2.0tsi 210ps motor the carabine tha fit the hpfp.
the problem is that in Idle I have 200 bar of pressure.
the cawb engine have diffrent exhaust cam shaft?

raphaelpmc

good evening!!!
I put a hpfp(loba) on my motor cawb. i change also from the 2.0tsi 210ps motor the carabine tha fit the hpfp.

wow, it working hard all time so, something wrong, the pressure sensor is ok?

gtturbo

good evening!!!

I m having exactly the same problem. Did you fix it?

mars2

Ready to race!
Anyone know if Golf R MkVII injector's fit our car? And how much more they flow?

Last edited: