GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Off-Topic Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

lowerthanzimmy

Go Kart Champion
:happyanim: :happyanim: :happyanim: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Oh hell....here we go again. Congrats dude. Which medium finally sold them?

I'm thinking of getting rid of my OZ Superturismo's and trying to decide the best way to do it too. Last couple wheel sales screwed me.

im grabbing the set of DP AMPs from thatcher.....;)

the dude is driving 45 minutes away to come look at them today after work....so im gunna rush home....clean them up...throw some VRT on the tires.....lol....the wheels are pretty much flawless minus the oxidation...i will kill a bitch if he puts me through all this....and doesnt buy them....i hate taking these wheels off and its 102 degrees out lol

AdvanSuper

Banned
You look malnourished.

EuroStylez

Go Kart Champion
Missed all of u guys! There was no free wifi at the hotel so I haven't been on here in over a week!

So what did I miss?

upgrad3

Ready to race!
Lol he would post a pic of himself without a shirt on.
Jerz, u ready for Waterfest?

Know I haven't posted in here yet, but there a cruise to waterfest?? Either going both days or just Sunday, not sure yet, gotta check with my friend Jay to see if he can got both or just Sunday

Jerz

Ready to race!
Lol he would post a pic of himself without a shirt on.
Jerz, u ready for Waterfest?

Still waiting on tires, damaged my side skirt, and thinking about picking up some bags. I'll be ready for H20, I'm not showing for waterfest. I'll be there though

lowerthanzimmy

Go Kart Champion
I'm already ready for h2o!!!! Well....I might try and bring 2 cars to h2o this year.

meee tooo......everything will be all ready for h20:happyanim:

just talked to thatcher....wheels are a go.....waiting for the guy to paypal my money now:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.