GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

NBA Thread?

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
Plenty of people are attracted to South Florida... It's not one of the most desired retirement locations for no reason.
Oh, so because old people like to retire there that makes the Heat on a downturn a desirable team to play with?

MooreHeat

Ready to race!
Oh, so because old people like to retire there that makes the Heat on a downturn a desirable team to play with?
By bad, thought you were referring to fans because you said "we'd like to see him anywhere else". Unless, you're an NBA player?

I haven't seen any huge negative comments from players. But I'd go on a limb and say if LeBron stays, there would be a lot of players in the league who'd love to join the team.

We can discuss all this loyalty bs all we want. But the truth is, every player wants to win championships. And having LeBron on your team makes that a very likely scenario.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

razr390

Go Kart Champion
Melo in a Chicago Bulls jersey. My prediction, make a big 3 up North, increase the rivalries.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
By bad, thought you were referring to fans because you said "we'd like to see him anywhere else". Unless, you're an NBA player?

I haven't seen any huge negative comments from players. But I'd go on a limb and say if LeBron stays, there would be a lot of players in the league who'd love to join the team.

We can discuss all this loyalty bs all we want. But the truth is, every player wants to win championships. And having LeBron on your team makes that a very likely scenario.

No, the Miami Heat are not a compelling team to anyone but their fans. The rest of us can't wait for Lebron to leave and see that team fade back into obscurity.

MooreHeat

Ready to race!
Melo in a Chicago Bulls jersey. My prediction, make a big 3 up North, increase the rivalries.
I would like to see that actually. Healthy rose and Melo and that beastly defense. It would be fun to watch, for sure.
No, the Miami Heat are not a compelling team to anyone but their fans. The rest of us can't wait for Lebron to leave and see that team fade back into obscurity.
Oh, right.

Because the Lakers wouldn't have been huge without magic... Kobe...

Bulls without Jordan...

Spurs without Timmy and Co...

Celtics without Russell and bird...

Pretty much you're aware of the known truth about professional sports. Congratulations.

shdwblugti

Go Kart Champion

I would love melo with the bulls
However, I have my reservations. . .He may want to play with LeBron

iGTI1

Go Kart Champion
I would like to see that actually. Healthy rose and Melo and that beastly defense. It would be fun to watch, for sure.

Oh, right.

Because the Lakers wouldn't have been huge without magic... Kobe...

Bulls without Jordan...

Spurs without Timmy and Co...

Celtics without Russell and bird...

Pretty much you're aware of the known truth about professional sports. Congratulations.

In all due to respect Lakers, Celtics, Spurs and Chicago all formed their teams... It wasn't formed by guys circle jerking each other

shdwblugti

Go Kart Champion
In all due to respect Lakers, Celtics, Spurs and Chicago all formed their teams... It wasn't formed by guys circle jerking each other

Exactly!!!!!!!
Also those guys played college ball

The time before entering the draft should change. I think there should be a min 3 yrs of college ball
It would make march madness a little more interesting

MooreHeat

Ready to race!
Forming is forming, regardless how you do it. Draft, trade, free agency. Doesn't matter. But the point is he's saying Miami might not be relevant with the King... Probably true. But that's true for any team.

JhnR

Banned
O asik to the pelicans, for some cap space.

iGTI1

Go Kart Champion
Riddle me this? You're saying Lebron will get people that would want to play with him... Ummm say the big 3 stay together... what kind quality additions can you get with Lebron maxing out? Maybe Im unaware of other free agents, all the talk is about the big free agents. I feel bad saying this cuz I like Wade more then Lebron but the only way I can only see Miami getting better is if they get rid or have Wade take a cut. Wade hasn't been the same guy since maybe the Shaq days. He is a shell of what he use to be, sad but true

MooreHeat

Ready to race!
Riddle me this? You're saying Lebron will get people that would want to play with him... Ummm say the big 3 stay together... what kind quality additions can you get with Lebron maxing out? Maybe Im unaware of other free agents, all the talk is about the big free agents. I feel bad saying this cuz I like Wade more then Lebron but the only way I can only see Miami getting better is if they get rid or have Wade take a cut. Wade hasn't been the same guy since maybe the Shaq days. He is a shell of what he use to be, sad but true
He may be a shell of what he was... But he was #1 SG for FG% in regular season... Sure only 54 GP... But still. He has worth. Of course he needs to take less. It must happen for the King to stay and them to find all around help.