GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Newsouth Boost gauge complete. 125.00

kerp

Ready to race!
$75 is a fair price. I bought a brand new one with everything for $95 at Waterfest. You shoulda taken $100 when it was offered to you because that was more than fair. Wanting top dollar for a part that has already had two owners is just obscene.

Dat inconsistency

125.00 shipped new it's almost 200 shipped from newsouth. I bought it for 150 from a member here.

no i didn't. i paid 135.00 so f off.

clutch797

Ready to race!
$75 is a fair price. I bought a brand new one with everything for $95 at Waterfest. You shoulda taken $100 when it was offered to you because that was more than fair. Wanting top dollar for a part that has already had two owners is just obscene.

you must be on crack. a part is a part as long as it is in new condition. I am still amazed at how people say 115 is crazy when a new one will cost them 200 or more shipped. if you don't want it then don't buy it. I'm sure i can find a ricer to buy it if no one wants it here. maybe im crazy b/c i just sold a drain plug that i paid 45 for iirc 35, omg i took a 10 plus loss so i must be crazy.

xd-data-ii

Go Kart Champion
$115 is a very very reasonable price for the full kit. $125 is still good.
You are right with your new pricing and right with the price you are offering for this.
That guy is just spouting nonsense with his whining about 75

clutch797

Ready to race!
$115 is a very reasonable price for the full kit. $125 is still good.
You are right with your new pricing and right with the price you are offering for this.
That guy is just spouting nonsense with his whining about 75.

thank you!!! I know when i buy used parts that i'm never going to get what i paid for them but they are still the same parts. I would not ask someone selling a k04 kit to sell it to me for 500 bucks. people need to stop bashing and see this is a good deal. I'm glad i left the vw scene, honda, ford, mazda, ect. don't act like this.

xd-data-ii

Go Kart Champion
Yep. And it is a good deal.
I already have one... so...
His derailing your thread with invalid bs was annoying me.

thedude4bides

Go Kart Champion
Yep. And it is a good deal.
I already have one... so...
His derailing your thread with invalid bs was annoying me.

It's just as annoying seeing someone asking top dollar for used parts. You can grab a new one for $115-$130 from USP. Normally I just watch and shake my head at sellers like this without chiming in but since he started whining about no buyers I felt he should know how ridiculous he was being. Now it comes out he lied twice about what he paid for it in this thread to justify his stupid high price.

Like I said before, I paid $95 for a full column mount at Waterfest. If you want your parts to move you gotta price them to move. And at his price It would be dumb not to get new for a few bucks more and then yours have warranty. Well worth the few extra bucks.

clutch797

Ready to race!
I fail to see how 115 is asking top dollar when a new kit is 190. You are trying to be Jewish asking for me to sell it at 75.

xd-data-ii

Go Kart Champion
Come on! You are making yourself look sillyer now.

You are not even comparing or talking about the same thing. He is selling the full kit with the multitap hose.
Usp don't have the hose - but the equivalent full gauge kit with shipping ($19.05) and tax is $165. ($134 listed and the rest needs to be added to get the damn thing to you).
Then you have the multitap hose. From new south this is another $60 with shopping and tax.
So an equivalent total of $225 new.

On other sites that sell both - cheapest I found was $189 delivered.

So yes, $125 and $115 is still a very very good deal

clutch797

Ready to race!
Come on! You are making yourself look sillyer now.

You are not even comparing or talking about the same thing. He is selling the full kit with the multitap hose.
Usp don't have the hose - but the equivalent full gauge kit with shipping ($19.05) and tax is $165. ($134 listed and the rest needs to be added to get the damn thing to you).
Then you have the multitap hose. From new south this is another $60 with shopping and tax.
So an equivalent total of $225 new.

On other sites that sell both - cheapest I found was $189 delivered.

So yes, $125 and $115 is still a very very good deal

These people amaze me. Maybe they can't do the math or they live in a land of dragons and unicorns... Or maybe they can't read the part of the title "COMPLETE".

https://www.cart32hosting.com/sheerwebhost/cart32.exe/newsouthperformance-AddItem

Holy shit batman!!!!!!!! 190.00 before tax and shipping.

xd-data-ii

Go Kart Champion
And that's the cheaper column mount one too.

Anyway, that's that nonsense put to bed.

GLW - your valid - S

DejaEntendu

Ready to race!
Could have sold it to me but wouldn't shave off five bucks (120) so it made me rethink it. I ended up just getting a new one from ECS for piece of mind at 187$ to my door.