GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your MK6 today?

Renck

Ready to race!
I appreciate that man, and I'm not sure lol I have my little mark4 1.8T still but my key was inside my mark6 and I couldn't find it at the tow yard. It must've flew out during the impact. So that's one matter but as far as getting another GTI I probably won't. I loved this car so much and it just breaks my heart having it gone. I'll probably get into the Quattro life next [emoji846]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well at least you still have a MK4 to have some fun. Are you going to be able to head back to the tow yard to find the key / collect any other personal item left at the car? Do you have significant mods? Are those covered by the auto insurance policy?

A Quattro..........that is really nice! :drool:

Hopefully the insurance claim process is not going to a pain in the rear for you and they will have you on the road ASAP.

SELA_MK6GTI

Go Kart Champion
Well at least you still have a MK4 to have some fun. Are you going to be able to head back to the tow yard to find the key / collect any other personal item left at the car? Do you have significant mods? Are those covered by the auto insurance policy?

A Quattro..........that is really nice! :drool:

Hopefully the insurance claim process is not going to a pain in the rear for you and they will have you on the road ASAP.

I was full bolt-on stage 2. Look at the picture my intercooler is just hanging lol

The key wasn't in there I'm having a locksmith make me a new set.

Renck

Ready to race!
I was full bolt-on stage 2. Look at the picture my intercooler is just hanging lol

The key wasn't in there I'm having a locksmith make me a new set.

Nooooooooo!!!!!!

I'm now at my PC and I can see it there (FMIC), is that a Neuspeed?

Sucks even more ........... stage 2 lost in seconds....:mad0259:

SELA_MK6GTI

Go Kart Champion
Nooooooooo!!!!!!

I'm now at my PC and I can see it there (FMIC), is that a Neuspeed?

Sucks even more ........... stage 2 lost in seconds....:mad0259:

It was actually the armsmotorsport fmic, the neuspeed rep. It worked marvelous! But it's gone now lol

SELA_MK6GTI

Go Kart Champion
You lucky $^!@#%.........:p:lol:

Then you are good to go. Well, first you need a new set of keys...ha!

Locksmith is on his way lol but yea I'm just sad. My rims and tires were new on her. It's all good were alive and safe that's what matters

Phur

Autocross Champion
I am so sorry, Sela. I hope that your brother is okay. I will be thinking about you.

2012TP

Drag Racing Champion
My car died, and I just literally got it back from the dealer for warranty work...thanks guys for all the help and info.
Damn, that's unfortunate to see. You couldn't catch a break with that thing lately.

Happy you were able to walk away from it.

CMGTI

Ready to race!

Sorry to hear about your brother. Hope he is okay.