GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV
VW GTI MKVI Forum / VW Golf R Forum / VW Golf MKVI Forum / VW GTI Forum - Golfmk6.com

Go Back   VW GTI MKVI Forum / VW Golf R Forum / VW Golf MKVI Forum / VW GTI Forum - Golfmk6.com > Regional Forums > Southwest

Old 12-28-2016, 04:05 AM   #1
ws6616
Rally Car Newbie

Drives: 13 CW GTI DE
Help a member out!! Looking for jobs in TX/ UT areas

Hello,
I am currently in Los Angeles, and as some of you guys know, California has made itself a very unfriendly state for gun owners recently. That, and some relationship issues, made me want to move somewhere else that is more gun friendly. After all, I've wanted to get out of CA a long time ago and now I have nothing to hold me here I think it's a good time to go.

I have a bachelor degree in Business Management, and currently work in a bank as teller. I am bilingual in Chinese and English, both I can speak, write, and read fluently.

I am looking for career opportunities in business in industries such as automotive, banking, and firearms.

Thanks guys.
ws6616 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2017, 11:27 PM   #2
realcyberbob
Formula 5000 Driver

Drives: 2011 GTI
Send a message via AIM to realcyberbob
Houston's "Chinatown" is around Bellaire Blvd. and Beltway 8. You may have luck finding a job at a bank in that area since you're bilingual.
2011 CW GTI 6-Speed: APR Stage II, APR Carbonio Intake, Clutch Masters FX350 Clutch Kit, 42nd Draft Designs Downpipe, Magnaflow Catback Exhaust, Forge Twintercooler, BFG DV+, Dieselgeek Short Shifter, ECS Dogbone Mount Insert, StopTech Pads & Slotted Rotors, Tyrolsport Brake Stiffening Kit, Golf R LED Tail Lights, CiM Vent Boost Gauge, RNS-510 Navigation, Uber-Stealth Box & 10" Pioneer Sub, Alpine MRP-M500 Amp, 25th Ann. GTI Golfball Shift Knob, Modshack Low Profile Engine Bay Trim, Hankook V12
realcyberbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2017, 12:07 PM   #3
labartic

Drives: 2012 GTI
If you dont mind hard work and being away from friends and family a few weeks at a time, Halliburton is on a huge hiring spree. You would probably start off Fracking at 5k a month. They pay for you to get a CDL - A

But make sure you always wear all your protective gear and take care of yourself.
labartic is offline   Reply With Quote