GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV
VW GTI MKVI Forum / VW Golf R Forum / VW Golf MKVI Forum / VW GTI Forum - Golfmk6.com

Go Back   VW GTI MKVI Forum / VW Golf R Forum / VW Golf MKVI Forum / VW GTI Forum - Golfmk6.com > Marketplace > Vendor/Member Feedback Forum

Old 09-28-2017, 07:41 PM   #15
Doclively79
Ready to race!

Drives: 2012 Golf GTi MK6
I spoke with SPM today and they were very helpful. They even let me send them pics of someone else selling one of their DPs to verify whether it was theirs or not. After they confirmed it did look like one of theirs with the tab cut halfway off they offered me a great deal on a brand new one. So instead of buying the used one I will be buying it directly from them.....So far I can't complain about their service..... Thanks Steve at SPM!
Doclively79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2017, 08:30 AM   #16
lilonespaz
Formula 2 Driver

Drives: 2011 Candy White 3-Door GTi DSG
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doclively79 View Post
I spoke with SPM today and they were very helpful. They even let me send them pics of someone else selling one of their DPs to verify whether it was theirs or not. After they confirmed it did look like one of theirs with the tab cut halfway off they offered me a great deal on a brand new one. So instead of buying the used one I will be buying it directly from them.....So far I can't complain about their service..... Thanks Steve at SPM!
goood luck receiving that new one lol.

One of the main reasons they almost died as a company was because it would take them sometimes months to send out stuff.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laimface View Post
hahaha why am I your signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by damagi123 View Post
just like god intended. he didnt kill off the dinosaurs for their sweet sweet bone juice to have it go getting wasted by eco-obsessed torque thieves.
lilonespaz is offline   Reply With Quote