GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV
VW GTI MKVI Forum / VW Golf R Forum / VW Golf MKVI Forum / VW GTI Forum - Golfmk6.com

Go Back   VW GTI MKVI Forum / VW Golf R Forum / VW Golf MKVI Forum / VW GTI Forum - Golfmk6.com > Volkswagen GTI / Golf Topics > GTI & Golf MKVI General Discussions

Old 12-06-2015, 11:37 PM   #85
GeorgiaBII
FIA GT Champion

Drives: SOLD!

For those days when you need crowd quality social skills.
Old 12-07-2015, 12:00 AM   #86
SnailPower
Formula 5000 Driver

Drives: 2014 GTI Wolfs CSG 4DR MT
Quote:
Originally Posted by ECS Tuning View Post
Need extra storage?

Try adding a dash cubby or seat trays -

Seat trays? Whaaaat? Never knew about that. It's not a bad idea, lol. At least for loose change I suppose or something, lol.
Internal : APR Stage 2+ tune - Soundaktor Delete - Diesel Geek Sigma 6 Short Shifter - R8 Coils - ECS Dogbone Mount Insert - GFB DV+ - NGP Type I Coilovers - KMD Tuning Front Stress Bar - WhiteLine Endlinks - IE CAI - IE K04 - EuroJet DP - Magna Flow Exhaust
External : H8 Pure Yellow Fog Bulbs - 20% All Around Tints - ECS JOM Euro Style Badgeless Grille
SnailPower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2015, 01:50 PM   #87
uglybastard
Formula 5000 Champion

Drives: VW Mk6 CSG GTI 2D 6MT; Jeep WJ
Seat trays for my stuffs. both sides done on mine. holds a fully loaded Glock G22 with holder, but only in certain orientation.

if you can't get the job done with one mag, why bother with a second?

R135 ..............VAGCOM in Southern NH
╬╬╣
..246.............. Insta

Last edited by uglybastard; 12-07-2015 at 02:04 PM.
uglybastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2015, 02:41 PM   #88
sterkrazzy
Formula 5000 Champion

Drives: mk6 gti
Might be saying too much here, but...about 8 years ago I got pulled over in my mk4 gti while I was delivering pizzas. I was pulled over for speeding, but just as the cop turned his lights on I was about to take a hit from my pipe. Soon as I saw the lights the first thing I did was rip my shift boot up and shoved it into there, and I swerved a little when I did that. The cop asked me why I swerved and I just said I was on the cellphone so I was putting it away.

Now obviously my car stunk, so he knew what was up. I'm not sure how this ended up happening, but I'm sure they didn't even ask me if they could search the car. They asked me to step out of the car, and I left my door open, so he helped himself and started searching. He found the pipe and the weed right away.

Then he gave me the ultimatum, tell the truth from here on out or go to jail. He asked if I had anything else on me, I told him no, and let him get back to his search. After he did his search and he was satisfied that he didn't find anything, he did a complete 180 on me and started talking to me about how much he liked my car.

He saw my valentine radar detector and thought it was really cool. Then he started telling me about the mk4 he used to own and how he knows all the secret hiding spots. He even showed me those hiding spots. I had no idea they existed before he showed me, and I started using some of them after that too.

I think just because I was working he went easy on me. He took my pipe, placed it on the ground, and smashed it with his boot. Then he handed me my weed and told me to dump it out, so I did. He ended up letting me go with just a verbal warning. I didn't even get a ticket for going 15+ over the limit.

I should have learned my lesson at that point, but when you're a teenager you don't really give a shit.

Sometime passes by and I'm driving this girl I work with home. I took a right turn at a red light without stopping. I knew I was safe because of who had a green light and there wasn't a u-turn there, so I knew nobody was going to be turning into me. Well the cop that searched my car was sitting right there and recognized me, so he pulled me over.

He asked me to get out of the car to talk, and he asked me if I had anything on me. I knew I was busted so I just accepted my fate right there and told him I did and let him search my car. We both ended up in jail that night.

A few more months pass by. I'm still working at the same place, and I'm out on my last delivery for the night. A different cop ends up pulling me over for my window tint, not a big deal. Earlier this morning I had just been to court for the arrest and got my sentence of probation.

While I was sitting there waiting for this cop to finish writing his ticket the cop that had arrested me drives by. He saw me, so he turns around and asked what I got pulled over for. I told him it was just for window tint, and I also told him I had court that morning. He drives away and I thought I was good, NOPE, he's just doing a u-turn so he can park behind me. I was pretty confused at this point, I just wasn't sure what to expect.

When he gets up to my window he asked if he could search my car. I didn't have anything on me, so I said sure, go for it. About the time the other cop finished writing his ticket he was done searching my car and he let me go.

A couple years or so pass by. I still own the same car, but now I deliver pizzas for a different place in a different town. I'm out on a delivery and lost in a neighborhood just driving around trying to find the road I'm looking for. About 150 feet ahead me there was a cop car driving in the same direction, but I wasn't worried about him. I was just focused on finding this guys road, so I took a left turn. This is when I notice the cop turned around at the same time. He caught up to me and pulled me over. All I'm thinking is freakin great, this is the same cop that's searched my car 3 times already.

He tells me he pulled me over because my windows were tinted. Well both of my windows were completely rolled down and he was way ahead of me when he saw me, so that's bullshit. He checks my tint, they're illegal, so I get a warning for that. Then came his favorite question..."Can I search your car?" he asked me. I told him no right away, that I was just trying to do my job and I'm already late. That wasn't an answer he was going to accept. I did not have a choice in the matter. After I said no he just said ok, then I'm getting a dog, and he goes back to his car to call a k9.

While we were waiting for him there was another cop that was there and he was just standing at my driver door looking over me. I asked him if he could do that, and he told me he could with my record. I don't really know if that's true, or just bullshit. I didn't have anything on me, and I figured calling a dog was a waste of more peoples time, so I gave him permission to search.

They didn't find anything this time either, so they just let me go with my warning. He also ended up keeping my license too so I had to call the police station to get it back. Luckily that was the last time I ever saw that guy.

So don't think just because you have a hiding spot that you're safe. It didn't work for me lol
Mk6 CSG GTI 6sp | Stratified Tuned | Sachs SRE Stage 2 Clutch | DG SS | Raceseng Ashiko Heavy Shift Knob | Integrated Engineering CAI | CTS Turboback | GFB DV+ | Neuspeed RSe52's + Intercooler | Michelin PSS | 034 RSB + Upper Strut Mounts + Street Density Motor Mounts + Locking Collars | Eibach Pro-Street-S Coils | Energy Suspension Dogbone Insert | Fluidampr Pulley | Tyrolsport Stage 2 Hatch Brace | Stoptech Slotted Rotors
sterkrazzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2015, 04:26 PM   #89
ashchuckton
FIA GT Newbie

Drives: 2013 GTI Base CSG DSG
That cop did you a huge favor the first time & last time. Funny thing is the K9 should have alerted since you do use pot in your car. Even with no pot the smell is still there & the K9 should have alerted. You are very lucky your car wasn't impounded & torn apart by cops looking for pot.
Old 12-07-2015, 04:56 PM   #90
NorthVan
FIA World Rally Car Newbie

Drives: 2015 Golf Sportwagen TDI DSG
I would have sold that car after the second time. Marked man.

2014 Touareg TDI Execline R Line
NorthVan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2015, 05:19 PM   #91
sterkrazzy
Formula 5000 Champion

Drives: mk6 gti
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthVan View Post
I would have sold that car after the second time. Marked man.
lol, I had horrible luck in that car

There was another time I was just driving down the highway and I noticed a cop was checking me out hard. I saw this cop driving on my right, then he was behind me, then he was on my left, and then was on my left ahead of me. He made it pretty obvious it was me he was looking at.

I decided to test him and turn off the road and as soon as I started to get into the turn lane he turned his lights on. Then I looked ahead of me and there was a cop coming directly at me, he was going the opposite direction traffic was going. By the time I was at a complete stop there was probably 6 cop cars completely surrounding me with several cops drawing their guns.

I asked what I did wrong and he just simply said they were looking for somebody and my car fit the description. Well, with all that looking at my car before he pulled me over he didn't look hard enough apparently. This was just after I did my jetta front end swap, so my hood/bumper/fenders were all black while the rest of the car was red.

We asked if the cop he saw that part of my car and he was just like, no I missed that.

That was a pretty trippy experience. I had no idea wtf was gonna go down.

It's the car in my avatar that I'm talking about. It was a red gti with dark tinted windows, and a vr6 engine with a catless exhaust. Anytime I got pulled over in that car it was almost guaranteed to be because of tint. I got 2 fix-a-tickets and at least 3 warnings for the tint, and one warning for exhaust. There was no way I was gonna get rid of that stuff lol
Mk6 CSG GTI 6sp | Stratified Tuned | Sachs SRE Stage 2 Clutch | DG SS | Raceseng Ashiko Heavy Shift Knob | Integrated Engineering CAI | CTS Turboback | GFB DV+ | Neuspeed RSe52's + Intercooler | Michelin PSS | 034 RSB + Upper Strut Mounts + Street Density Motor Mounts + Locking Collars | Eibach Pro-Street-S Coils | Energy Suspension Dogbone Insert | Fluidampr Pulley | Tyrolsport Stage 2 Hatch Brace | Stoptech Slotted Rotors
sterkrazzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2015, 05:34 PM   #92
NorthVan
FIA World Rally Car Newbie

Drives: 2015 Golf Sportwagen TDI DSG
confirmed, Marked Man.

I would have sold the car for sure.

2014 Touareg TDI Execline R Line
NorthVan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2017, 03:48 PM   #93
austinm2011
Oval Newbie

Drives: 2012 GTI
Quote:
Originally Posted by sterkrazzy View Post
He drives away and I thought I was good, NOPE, he's just doing a u-turn so he can park behind me. I was pretty confused at this point, I just wasn't sure what to expect.

When he gets up to my window he asked if he could search my car. I didn't have anything on me, so I said sure, go for it. About the time the other cop finished writing his ticket he was done searching my car and he let me go.
Sorry, but I'm lmao at the similarities to the Super Troopers scene where the cop flies by, then 180's to come back and pull over the kids

black, blue, woodgrain
austinm2011 is offline   Reply With Quote