GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

TyrolSport

Nineeightgolf

Ready to race!
Duh, you forgot the ".com"

;)

Lol thanks. Looking at their contact us page again, maybe I picked the wrong one? They have 4 options. :iono:

Either way. Wouldn't someone who read it say "hey wrong number". No big deal. Gonna call Monday morning. On the bright side, this has motivated me to do some of the work on my own.

Uberryan

Banned
Lol thanks. Looking at their contact us page again, maybe I picked the wrong one? They have 4 options. :iono:

Either way. Wouldn't someone who read it say "hey wrong number". No big deal. Gonna call Monday morning. On the bright side, this has motivated me to do some of the work on my own.

Not if it goes to the webmaster. They just keep the page up.

HYDE161

Go Kart Champion
Everyone wants to email and text, call them, they have multiple guys in the office and always pick up the phone. They are known for their customer service over the phone. Let's remember they are not a big business with a customer support call center wing of the building, they are actively either working on cars / engineering / fabricating / packaging or shipping their own products / etc, everything in house.

Nineeightgolf

Ready to race!
Tech goes to engineering for product support/technical questions. It unfortunately got lost in the shuffle. If you want an estimate on maintenance/repair/mods, the best email is info@tyrolsport.com. Sorry on the issue. Were you able to reach us by phone? :thumbup:

I want to follow up on my post from earlier. I did not end up calling but thanks for following up with me; decided to tackle some of it myself last night and all is well. Learned a little and saved some money.

Anyways, I heard back from Tyrolsport (obviously) and they were prompt and professional once we linked up. Ive purchased a number of parts from them in the past and have always had a good experience. These things happen. Just wanted to clear the air.

:thumbsup: