GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV
VW GTI MKVI Forum / VW Golf R Forum / VW Golf MKVI Forum / VW GTI Forum - Golfmk6.com

Go Back   VW GTI MKVI Forum / VW Golf R Forum / VW Golf MKVI Forum / VW GTI Forum - Golfmk6.com > Marketplace > Vendor/Member Feedback Forum

Old 06-13-2017, 07:49 PM   #127
whitewolf33
Formula 5000 Driver

Drives: 2013 CW Wolfsburg
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marco'sGTI View Post
My shipping has usually been pretty accurate. They might not ship the fastest like Amazon Prime can, but I know if I order by Monday, it will come in on Saturday. And I always spend enough to get free shipping, which makes it nice. So I don't have any complaints with ECS so far since their prices are almost always the lowest and they carry so many products.
I agree with this. The prices of the products is usually very competitive. I especially agree with the part about spending enough to get free shipping. I haven't had many complaints about the shipping speed like many but the shipping prices are a little steep. I was going to order an OEM turbo gasket and extra exhaust clamp for a downpipe job this weekend but it was like $13 shipping. Most of the time I hit the $50 but I have to get the small (inexpensive) stuff elsewhere
Old 06-14-2017, 09:33 AM   #128
lilonespaz
Formula 2 Driver

Drives: 2011 Candy White 3-Door GTi DSG
Im not mad but ECS does need to change their wording. I too had the "if ordered now ships same day"(which if you hover over it says "This item is in stock and should ship today")
Maybe add the word "Should" into it like "If ordered now, should ship today", because when they say if ordered now ships same day that heavily implies that it will be sent out that day..

I also go to my order page and it still has yesterday listed as the expected ship day lol. I mean i dont really care but the advertisement of shipping is not correct.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laimface View Post
hahaha why am I your signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by damagi123 View Post
just like god intended. he didnt kill off the dinosaurs for their sweet sweet bone juice to have it go getting wasted by eco-obsessed torque thieves.
lilonespaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2017, 03:28 PM   #129
lilonespaz
Formula 2 Driver

okay now im salty because someone from work annoyed me so now im annoyed with everything including ECS use of shipping terms.

Every item on my order says "If bought now, Ships same day". And all have the Green Check Mark saying Stock Available.

Fast forward to today and the the order has moved from Picking(yesterday, day of order) to picked. (Which by there terms means its fully picked and awaiting a shipping label to be printed).

The expected ship date on my current order summary still shows Yesterday June 13th as the ship date. And now 2 of the items Which still have the definition of "If bought now, ships same day" Have a little green check-mark with a blue line next to it and the words "Stock Available"

If you click on the green check mark and blue line it says "this item is in transit to ECS tuning and should be available the next business day".

I get that shit happens but for ECS being such a big boy company you think they would keep their terms in line. You can not say something is available and ready to ship the same day to someone if you dont even have it. And you should also update your Expected ship dates on peoples orders when the day has already passed and you havent shipped it.

I dont care that it will take 5 or 7 days with the free shipping i Care because if i paid for the expedited shipping like you keep pushing on people who complain about shipping times you still wouldn't have shipped it out since you didn't even have some of the items in stock even though you said it was Available and would ship that day when i ordered them.

Change your terms and how you use them. Don't say you will ship something the same day if you cant even keep a live count of the item and will try your best to do it. Trying doesn't mean anything in business, If you are going to make a black and white statement of "If bought now, ships same day" You HAVE to ship it the same day you cant tip toe around that meaning that doesn't have a double meaning or a implied meaning.

If you need to have something else because you cant guarantee you will meet your own promise write "If bought now, should ship same day" Adding in that one word of "should" really opens you guys up for a lot less annoyed people.
Quote:
Quote:
just like god intended. he didnt kill off the dinosaurs for their sweet sweet bone juice to have it go getting wasted by eco-obsessed torque thieves.
Old 06-14-2017, 04:29 PM   #130
Speeddemon69
Formula 5000 Driver

Drives: 2012 MK6 GTI
Wouldn't that be false advertisement? Which one can sue for? Just saying....class action?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Speeddemon69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2017, 09:42 AM   #131
bart2278
Formula 5000 Driver

Drives: racecar kngikcuf a sti
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speeddemon69 View Post
Wouldn't that be false advertisement? Which one can sue for? Just saying....class action?

I'm not a lawyer, but I would say no. Shipping is not a product that they are selling you.
Eurodyne Tune • ECS Intake • RSR Clutch • Peloquin LSD • Fluidampr Crank Pulley• Neuspeed FMIC • Charge & Top Pipe • Turbosmart Thing • Dieselgeek Short Throw • Eurojet Catless DP • Vanguard Catback • R8 Coils • Bosch Plugs • 034 Street Density Trans/Motor Mounts • Advanti HY Hybris Black • Conti ExtremeContact • F23T is still kicking...for now
bart2278 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2017, 10:13 AM   #132
uglybastard
Formula 5000 Champion

Drives: VW Mk6 CSG GTI 2D 6MT; Jeep WJ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speeddemon69 View Post

or you could just buy elsewhere.

R135 ..............VAGCOM in Southern NH
╬╬╣
..246.............. Insta
uglybastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2017, 10:14 AM   #133
uglybastard
Formula 5000 Champion

Drives: VW Mk6 CSG GTI 2D 6MT; Jeep WJ
Quote:
Originally Posted by bart2278 View Post
I'm not a lawyer, but I would say no. Shipping is not a product that they are selling you.
they're leading you to believe that the shipment would by as advertized - they are actually selling you shipping, even if it is provided as a "free service".

not worth doing a lawsuit, though.

R135 ..............VAGCOM in Southern NH
╬╬╣
..246.............. Insta
uglybastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2017, 10:55 AM   #134
bart2278
Formula 5000 Driver

Quote:
Originally Posted by uglybastard View Post
they're leading you to believe that the shipment would by as advertized - they are actually selling you shipping, even if it is provided as a "free service".

not worth doing a lawsuit, though.
There is a key word in their info on shipping. It says, "this product is in stock and should ship today". One, You would be hard pressed to get a lawyer to take this lawsuit. Two, as you said it wouldn't be worth if even if you could find a lawyer dumb enough to take it. Three, a judge wouldn't even bother with the case.
Eurodyne Tune • ECS Intake • RSR Clutch • Peloquin LSD • Fluidampr Crank Pulley• Neuspeed FMIC • Charge & Top Pipe • Turbosmart Thing • Dieselgeek Short Throw • Eurojet Catless DP • Vanguard Catback • R8 Coils • Bosch Plugs • 034 Street Density Trans/Motor Mounts • Advanti HY Hybris Black • Conti ExtremeContact • F23T is still kicking...for now
Old 06-15-2017, 11:02 AM   #135
lilonespaz
Formula 2 Driver

Quote:
Originally Posted by bart2278 View Post
There is a key word in their info on shipping. It says, "this product is in stock and should ship today". One, You would be hard pressed to get a lawyer to take this lawsuit. Two, as you said it wouldn't be worth if even if you could find a lawyer dumb enough to take it. Three, a judge wouldn't even bother with the case.
yes thats on the info key but the statment read before that reads "If bought now, ships same day." The should just put the info key words of "this product is in stock and should ship today" as the main text and not saying it will.
Quote:
Quote:
Old 06-15-2017, 11:14 AM   #136
bart2278
Formula 5000 Driver

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilonespaz View Post
yes thats on the info key but the statment read before that reads "If bought now, ships same day." The should just put the info key words of "this product is in stock and should ship today" as the main text and not saying it will.
I agree with you, but it's not grounds, imo, for a lawsuit.