GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

BDTuning Introduction !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BDTuning

Ready to race!

BDTuning is based in Austin Texas, We specialize in European and Import Performance tuning.

Some of you may remember us being a forum sponsor some time ago. Well we are back supporting GolfMK6.com !

We have certified VW/AUDI and BMW Master tech's on staff and offer performance tuning solutions for your Volkswagen and Audi along with a number of other import brands.

Customer service is our number one priority ! BDTuning is not your typical internet retailer selling performance parts. We are a performance tuning center that is committed to servicing our customer and the community with the upgrades that you need.

When purchasing parts or starting a build, buying the correct parts needed to obtain your goals is very important. BDTuning is committed to its customer and is happy to talk through the apect of you build and goals so that you purchase the correct upgrades first time.

We have a mobile DynoJet on site available for our customers and travel to local car shows and meets in Austin and the state of Texas.

Many of our customers know that we spend a lot of time answering questions and giving advise on the products we sell. Along with being able to take questions and call's out of normal business hours.

Which is what makes our customer service 2nd to none !

Purchasing the correct part at the most competitive price is important to our customers, So we offer price matching on the brands that we carry along with free ground shipping to the lower 48 states on every product.

BDTuning looks forward to assisting GolfMk6's members and we are glad to be back on the forums !!!

www.BDTuning.com

512-686-2776

Email sales@bdtuning.com

Last edited:

HYDE161

Go Kart Champion
Glad to see BD Tuning back on here as a sponsor! Nice new logo too! Mike @ BDTuning is one of the biggest enthusiasts I've come across as his participation on the forums, social media, FB group pages and over the phone is a primary concern for his customers. Mike is genuinely a great resource to the community.

BDTuning

Ready to race!
Glad to see BD Tuning back on here as a sponsor! Nice new logo too! Mike @ BDTuning is one of the biggest enthusiasts I've come across as his participation on the forums, social media, FB group pages and over the phone is a primary concern for his customers. Mike is genuinely a great resource to the community.

Thanks HYDE16 !

GroceriesVR6

Passed Driver's Ed
Glad to see BDTuning here. This is the only company I trust with anything involving my car. Mike is a great guy overall and I drive 100 miles to go to this shop for work. A one of a kind company indeed!

ChrisB1

Go Kart Champion
The customer service from BD Tuning was above and beyond what I expected in late 2013. Since I am out of state, I shipped my ECU to them next day air and it was returned to me the same way. Let's put it this way, BD Tuning allowed me to DIY the Stage 1 tune and I was up and running faster than the local tuner could have had me going. My local tuner, representing another major VW tuning brand, quoted me a week's time to do the Stage 1 flash.

Another plus is that Mike always took the time to answer any questions that I had regarding other upgrade parts, personally. If I go with a M2 or S3 next, BD Tuning will continue to have me as a customer!

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
are you guys still building your website? Because like nothing works. I click on golf and go to k04 kits click on a kit and says "Sorry, the product was not found." Same goes for the entire Volkswagen Unitronic software page... ETC.

BDTuning

Ready to race!
Bulldogs rule!!! I have four of them, so does BD stand for Bulldog?

Yes it does we have two. Scarlet and Hamilton.

are you guys still building your website? Because like nothing works. I click on golf and go to k04 kits click on a kit and says "Sorry, the product was not found." Same goes for the entire Volkswagen Unitronic software page... ETC.

Yes site is being redeveloped right now.

Feel free to PM or call us 512 686 2776

Status
Not open for further replies.