GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Official Road Rage Story Thread

[Old User]

Go Kart Champion
The Cool Story Bro Thread has been inundated with stories of valor, honor, toughness and badassery in road rage incidents. Since, on golfmk6.com, we are always accepting of accounts where an MK6bro asserts dominance, be it with KO3 powa, tech-9's, whey or Golf-R front bumper conversions, it was decided that a thread should be dedicated as such.

If you have an epic road rage incident, or even a minor one, post it here, bro.

sticksabuser

Ready to race!
Subbed for RAGE

ChrisB1

Go Kart Champion
My only near rage incident occurred in the parking garage at the hospital just after my first wife died. I'm sitting there and trying to get it together so I can drive home and wait for the funeral home to call me and some jack hole is honking his horn and blurting out profanities because he wants my spot. That is the only time in my life where I was overcome with blind rage and wanted to smash someone's head into oblivion for being a POS.

Lucky for me, I was on the phone with a family member who convinced me to just drive home rather than get out of the car to have a conversation with Mr. Jack Hole.

That is the thing about these incidents. One just never knows what the other is going through.

sticksabuser

Ready to race!
Ugh that's heavy man. Hope you're doing well these days.

[Old User]

Go Kart Champion
Wow, I'm so sorry to hear that man. I totally understand though. I generally try not to jump down people's throats too quick as well, because like you said, you really never know what they're dealing with. Its so easy to do though.

[Old User]

Go Kart Champion
I'll add a story. So i'm driving into downtown with one of my buddies in the car, who is a little crazy I will admit. Some jackass in what I think was a black camry (this was 5-6 years ago) is just riding my tail for miles and miles.... I tapped my brakes (it was not a brake check, just flashed my tail lights) and he thought I was starting to break hard. So he swerves off into the shoulder and almost wrecks.

Then we approach what I guess was his exit. He rips past and gets up next to us and rolls down his window. Start screaming all kinds of dumb shit FROM THE EXIT LANE AS IT CURVES AWAY FROM THE HIGHWAY, "you crazy stupid asssholes, what the fuck are you doing" blah blah blah. My friend and i are laughing to the point of tears. we can STILL hear this dude yelling even thought the exit ramp dropped down a hill & we couldnt even see him anymore. Then my friend rolls down the window again, I did say he was crazy, and yells "GO SUCK YOUR MOM'S TITS."

That was hilarious. We didn't even do anything. He shouldn't have been tailing me. But that being said, there are crazies on the road and it is probably best to just let things go.

Last edited:

sticksabuser

Ready to race!
I'll add a story. So i'm driving into downtown with one of my buddies in the car, who is a little crazy I will admit. Some jackass in what I think was a black camry (this was 5-6 years ago) is just riding my tail for miles and miles.... I tapped my brakes (it was not a brake check, just flashed my tail lights) and he thought I was starting to break hard. So he swerves off into the shoulder and almost wrecks.

Then we approach what I guess was his exit. He rips past and gets up next to us and rolls down his window. Start screaming all kinds of dumb shit FROM THE EXIT LANE AS IT CURVES AWAY FROM THE HIGHWAY, "you crazy stupid asssholes, what the fuck are you doing" blah blah blah. My friend and i are laughing to the point of tears. we can STILL hear this dude yelling even thought the exit ramp dropped down a hill & we couldnt even see him anymore. Then my friend rolls down the window again, I did say he was crazy, and yells "GO SUCK YOUR MOM'S TITS."

That was hilarious. We didn't even do anything. He shouldn't have been tailing me. But that being said, there are crazies on the road and it is probably best to just let things go.
Tailgating has to be like the 8th deadly sin or something... pain in the behind, literally.

BigDezzy

Ready to race!
In my youth, I'd get so pissed off by slow driving senior citizens that I would honk them off the road (to the shoulder). You could usually tell they were old as shit when you honked the first time... they'd flinch and the car would swerve side to side a bit. If that didn't coax them into driving the speed limit, I'd keep honking. Eventually, they'd pull over and I'd go around them.

I don't do it anymore... I just yell in my car and blame their shitty children for not taking care of them.

[Old User]

Go Kart Champion
In my youth, I'd get so pissed off by slow driving senior citizens that I would honk them off the road (to the shoulder). You could usually tell they were old as shit when you honked the first time... they'd flinch and the car would swerve side to side a bit. If that didn't coax them into driving the speed limit, I'd keep honking. Eventually, they'd pull over and I'd go around them.

I don't do it anymore... I just yell in my car and blame their shitty children for not taking care of them.

Lol. Old folk can be frustrating for sure.

SyDiko

Ready to race!
I'm from Boston, MA and currently live about 20 miles south of the city.

I'll be writing in this thread every damn day. :mad0259:

Then my friend rolls down the window again, I did say he was crazy, and yells "GO SUCK YOUR MOM'S TITS."

Lol, that's crazy to you? Man, must be very nice to live where you are.

Tk_mkv1

Go Kart Champion
Then my friend rolls down the window again, I did say he was crazy, and yells "GO SUCK YOUR MOM'S TITS."

:laugh: i just hope he'll stop before someone takes it too far.

I (well my dad while I was in the car) had a related road rage. This was back when we lived in Turkey, I was probably 10. We were coming home from a 6 hour roadtrip, it was me, my dad and my grandmother. A cab driver took his right of way, of course he naturally honked his horn. Which made the cab driver stop and gets out of the car. He saw his mother and he said "i fucked your mother" I kid you not, it is very harsh and my dad didn't fall into his bait, cause most of those cab drivers hide tire irons under their seats in case of road rage. If you had a fight with one of them, and there are other cab drivers, they will join with the cabby side like a gang and it'll end up like 1 against 6 fight. At times driving there is similar to driving in Russia.