GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV
VW GTI MKVI Forum / VW Golf R Forum / VW Golf MKVI Forum / VW GTI Forum - Golfmk6.com



Go Back   VW GTI MKVI Forum / VW Golf R Forum / VW Golf MKVI Forum / VW GTI Forum - Golfmk6.com > Marketplace > Vendor/Member Feedback Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 10-25-2016, 11:16 AM   #15
uglybastard
Formula 5000 Champion
 
uglybastard's Avatar
 
Drives: VW Mk6 CSG GTI 2D 6MT; Jeep WJ
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Central NH
Posts: 2,470
Almost another week gone by, still no contact from USP. I'll be calling today I guess.
__________________


R135 ..............VAGCOM in Southern NH
╬╬╣
..246.............. Insta
uglybastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2016, 03:19 PM   #16
lilonespaz
Formula 2 Driver
 
lilonespaz's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 Candy White 3-Door GTi DSG
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Central Florida
Posts: 5,849
Quote:
Originally Posted by uglybastard View Post
Almost another week gone by, still no contact from USP. I'll be calling today I guess.
I know its not a excuse but we did have a hurricane come through about 2 weeks ago.

And USP is about where it started making landfall. So they might have been rather backed up after that especially if they got any damages from the storm.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blakcard View Post
listen to your gut....And lilonespaz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laimface View Post
hahaha why am I your signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by damagi123 View Post
just like god intended. he didnt kill off the dinosaurs for their sweet sweet bone juice to have it go getting wasted by eco-obsessed torque thieves.
lilonespaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2016, 08:20 AM   #17
USPmotorsports
 
Drives: X
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: x
Posts: 397
Send a message via AIM to USPmotorsports
We have circled back with... I cant even say his screen name with how it feels like i am talking down to him calling him that. LOL Lets go with UB.

We have spoken about his order and given hm the most up to date information.

Just a heads up guys. We dont seem to be getting the emails from the site as far as notifications.

Phil
USPmotorsports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2016, 09:25 AM   #18
uglybastard
Formula 5000 Champion
 
uglybastard's Avatar
 
Drives: VW Mk6 CSG GTI 2D 6MT; Jeep WJ
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Central NH
Posts: 2,470
Quote:
Originally Posted by USPmotorsports View Post
We have circled back with... I cant even say his screen name with how it feels like i am talking down to him calling him that. LOL Lets go with UB.

We have spoken about his order and given hm the most up to date information.

Just a heads up guys. We dont seem to be getting the emails from the site as far as notifications.

Phil
ha, "ugly" works.

and yeah we're all good - I'll be waiting for a revised assembly, as this was the one i wanted to try.

thanks for the followup, guys
__________________


R135 ..............VAGCOM in Southern NH
╬╬╣
..246.............. Insta
uglybastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2016, 10:28 AM   #19
dead_catz
Rally Car Champion
 
Drives: car
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: NH
Posts: 363
only ordered through them once a couple years ago but it went well and the communication was good when I had to contact them
dead_catz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2016, 10:43 AM   #20
USPmotorsports
 
Drives: X
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: x
Posts: 397
Send a message via AIM to USPmotorsports
Quote:
Originally Posted by dead_catz View Post
only ordered through them once a couple years ago but it went well and the communication was good when I had to contact them
Thanks for the feedback!
USPmotorsports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2017, 11:05 PM   #21
uglybastard
Formula 5000 Champion
 
uglybastard's Avatar
 
Drives: VW Mk6 CSG GTI 2D 6MT; Jeep WJ
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Central NH
Posts: 2,470
Last communication from USP about my catch can, which i ordered in October, indicated a ship date of 28 February. Still no word on this, i emailed them today.

I'm going to wait it out for the part, but it's pretty scummy to advertize a product and then make customers wait if the product is on indefinite backorder, then take the thing off your site. Likely the last time i'll order from USP. At this point They're encroaching on ECS territory in my books as far as policy and customer service experiences.
__________________


R135 ..............VAGCOM in Southern NH
╬╬╣
..246.............. Insta
uglybastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2017, 09:44 AM   #22
USPmotorsports
 
Drives: X
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: x
Posts: 397
Send a message via AIM to USPmotorsports
Quote:
Originally Posted by uglybastard View Post
Last communication from USP about my catch can, which i ordered in October, indicated a ship date of 28 February. Still no word on this, i emailed them today.

I'm going to wait it out for the part, but it's pretty scummy to advertize a product and then make customers wait if the product is on indefinite backorder, then take the thing off your site. Likely the last time i'll order from USP. At this point They're encroaching on ECS territory in my books as far as policy and customer service experiences.
We have instructed all customers holding on to these orders that they are more than welcome to cancel orders. The new plates with these systems have been going through a revision now for some time. To make the plates to our standards we have really dove in and done the best we can to update everyone as the deadlines are missed.

Its not the best situation but it happens. We are also honoring everyone that wants to hold on to their order, to keep the price they paid. Even though, the new plates will end up costing us 3 times as the original ones did. We will have the new test plates on cars this week and then go through two to three weeks of testing on several different platforms.

Hope that helps.
Phil
USPmotorsports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2017, 09:51 PM   #23
uglybastard
Formula 5000 Champion
 
uglybastard's Avatar
 
Drives: VW Mk6 CSG GTI 2D 6MT; Jeep WJ
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Central NH
Posts: 2,470
I'll be keeping my order but the lack of updates is disconcerting. I'll leave it at that for the time being. I do suggest you hold off on accepting more orders of this to prevent other customers from endlessly waiting.

I hold out hope that this item is perfect in every way, regardless f how salty i am right now.
__________________


R135 ..............VAGCOM in Southern NH
╬╬╣
..246.............. Insta
uglybastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2017, 09:11 PM   #24
uglybastard
Formula 5000 Champion
 
uglybastard's Avatar
 
Drives: VW Mk6 CSG GTI 2D 6MT; Jeep WJ
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Central NH
Posts: 2,470
Still no shipment from USP. Left a message with them after an unanswered email earlier this week. Their store no longer sports the long lead time message or "ships on DATE".... - is my item going to ship soon? I certainly hope so....
__________________


R135 ..............VAGCOM in Southern NH
╬╬╣
..246.............. Insta
uglybastard is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:23 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.