GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MK6 GTI vs G8 ,Camaro SS

Holguin831

Passed Driver's Ed
GTI- Custom intake, Beluga DP, Cobb stage 2 93 oct.
G8- Full exhaust, intake, Tune
SS- Full exhaust, intake

3 races all from 20, The first one all lined up the G8 in the middle did the three honk. So of course he took the hit. Steadily pulling about 2 car lengths to 100 and the ss was about half a car ahead to 100. Same result for 2nd, but the 3rd I honked and he ended 1 car ahead to 120. The SS was 1 car behind. just a little fun after work this morning.

syonxwf

Go Kart Champion
GTI- Custom intake, Beluga DP, Cobb stage 2 93 oct.
G8- Full exhaust, intake, Tune
SS- Full exhaust, intake

3 races all from 20, The first one all lined up the G8 in the middle did the three honk. So of course he took the hit. Steadily pulling about 2 car lengths to 100 and the ss was about half a car ahead to 100. Same result for 2nd, but the 3rd I honked and he ended 1 car ahead to 120. The SS was 1 car behind. just a little fun after work this morning.

I've had similar results with 2 separate Camaro SS's, thought maybe I just found guys that couldn't drive but I guess that really isn't the case. The numbers seem to make sense, they should pull slightly at higher speed, but from a slow roll like that to minimize spin, sounds pretty accurate to me. One of the Camaro owners was in shock though lol, he was like WTF, is that a turbo'd rabbit?! :lol: