GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV
VW GTI MKVI Forum / VW Golf R Forum / VW Golf MKVI Forum / VW GTI Forum - Golfmk6.com

Go Back   VW GTI MKVI Forum / VW Golf R Forum / VW Golf MKVI Forum / VW GTI Forum - Golfmk6.com > Marketplace > Vendor/Member Feedback Forum

Closed Thread

Old 12-06-2016, 03:19 PM   #1
Noodle
FIA World Rally Car Newbie

Drives: 2013 Gti Wolfsburg, 6-Speed, White
Locked thread. thanks for playing.

**Beware of Rant**

Usp Motorsports is a joke, I ordered a short shifter and some other things on November 24th (Black Friday deals), The short shifter said it
needed to be ordered and it was estimated to ship on November 25th. I have been looking at my order status for a while and it says,"Product on order" I looked at the short shifter on the website and it said now the shifter will ship on January 6th,
https://i.gyazo.com/0d8fa975486913a9...390b013611.png
The estimated date of shipment was November 25th before and I still didn't
receive my order. I talked to them and they basically said "My bad, Would you like me to cancel the order" I was really surprised, I left a good review before because they hooked me up with free shipping for spending $99+ I was really thinking about making some big future purchases like a clutch kit from them but now I'm that's out of the question. It's like a 10 yr old child is estimating the shipping dates and managing inventory, I now I have to wait over a month for my product to hopefully arrive, I won't ever buy from here, They take your money, and if I was to buy something more important I would be Car-less. Im sure they would eventually ship the product whenever they feel like.

*Read* Update: Usp is really not as bad as I said initially, My order was shipped today and they made it right. I understand that it was busy and stuff got confusing, Thanks to Usp for their great customer service, I'm probably going to buy from them again.

I got the Golden Noodle

Last edited by Noodle; 12-07-2016 at 06:46 PM.
Old 12-06-2016, 03:50 PM   #2
dead_catz
Rally Car Champion

Drives: car
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noodle View Post
**Beware of Rant**

Usp Motorsports is a joke, I ordered a short shifter and some other things on November 24th (Black Friday deals), The short shifter said it
needed to be ordered and it was estimated to ship on November 25th. I have been looking at my order status for a while and it says,"Product on order" I looked at the short shifter on the website and it said now the shifter will ship on January 6th,
https://i.gyazo.com/0d8fa975486913a9...390b013611.png
The estimated date of shipment was November 25th before and I still didn't
receive my order. I talked to them and they basically said "My bad, Would you like me to cancel the order" I was really surprised, I left a good review before because they hooked me up with free shipping for spending $99+ I was really thinking about making some big future purchases like a clutch kit from them but now I'm that's out of the question. It's like a 10 yr old child is estimating the shipping dates and managing inventory, I now I have to wait over a month for my product to hopefully arrive, I won't ever buy from here, They take your money, and if I was to buy something more important I would be Car-less. Im sure they would eventually ship the product whenever they feel like.

sometimes logistics and things just get out of hand around the holidays. They might have oversold their stock due to a great deal and wanted to keep it going true to their word all Black Friday day long.It is good they offered to cancel it without and hassle, if I were that irritated about a companies dealings I would suggest canceling. If Amazon screws me over on prime shipping I frequently cancel to feel like I'm getting my 99 prime fees a year justice. I have dealt with usp once on a promotion like this but my item arrived quickly.
Old 12-06-2016, 03:50 PM   #3
JohnoBurr
Touring Car Champion

Drives: '12 GTI CSG 6MT
I think you're overreacting a lot here. I've ordered several times from them without issue, but even then it sounds like they offered to cancel the order and refund you if you didn't want to wait. Why didn't you take that option and just order elsewhere? It sounds like the issue is out of their hands and have to wait for the parts to arrive. I could understand your anger if they didn't offer any sort of resolution, but you just come off as childish.
Stratified tuned F23T | RSR Clutch | Eurojet TBE | ARM FMIC/TOP | I.E. Intake | APR CC | 034 Street Mounts | Vibratechnics Dogbone | Fluidampr | Tyrolsport Deadset | H&R 24mm RSB | Neuspeed RSe12's | VWR Springs
Old 12-06-2016, 04:05 PM   #4
jay745
Mod Flanders

Drives: 2013 CW GTI Wolfsburg (racecar)
meh they are good guys over there. Sounds like they got slammed from the black friday stuff, they are not a huge company so give em a break. I've ordered from them and will order from them again
Old 12-06-2016, 04:37 PM   #5
bart2278
Formula 5000 Driver

Drives: racecar kngikcuf a sti
It probably has a lot to do with christmas/black friday. I get the frustration, but if time is more important than your money, then get your money back and purchase somewhere else.
Eurodyne Tune • ECS Intake • RSR Clutch • Peloquin LSD • Fluidampr Crank Pulley• Neuspeed FMIC • Charge & Top Pipe • Turbosmart Thing • Dieselgeek Short Throw • Eurojet Catless DP • Vanguard Catback • R8 Coils • Bosch Plugs • 034 Street Density Trans/Motor Mounts • Advanti HY Hybris Black • Conti ExtremeContact • F23T is still kicking...for now
Old 12-06-2016, 07:19 PM   #6
Noodle

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnoBurr View Post
I think you're overreacting a lot here. I've ordered several times from them without issue, but even then it sounds like they offered to cancel the order and refund you if you didn't want to wait. Why didn't you take that option and just order elsewhere? It sounds like the issue is out of their hands and have to wait for the parts to arrive. I could understand your anger if they didn't offer any sort of resolution, but you just come off as childish.
I didn't cancel because now short shifters are like 60 bucks more then they were on black Friday, If I were to go with Ecs or Modded euros I would have gotten a short shifter for like 10 bucks more that day. The issue was that their shipping estimate was wayyy off and If I were to buy something like a clutch kit, I may have been car-less for who knows how long. I don't know, I guess I did come off a little childish, It's just I was really angry.

I got the Golden Noodle
Old 12-06-2016, 07:45 PM   #7
EJBGTIVI
Formula 2 Champion

Drives: 2010 GTI
I just ordered a HID fog kit from them- shipping was fast, like 3 days I think

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vancity2Constantinople View Post
this forum just keeps getting more stupider each day.
R.I.P. Shuggie 2.19.2000 - 3.19.2016

Last edited by EJBGTIVI; 12-06-2016 at 07:55 PM.
Old 12-07-2016, 09:37 AM   #8
lilonespaz
Formula 2 Driver

Drives: 2011 Candy White 3-Door GTi DSG
I too believe you are over reacting. Sure it sucks but you bought a sale item off the internet... on the biggest sale day possible.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laimface View Post
hahaha why am I your signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by damagi123 View Post
just like god intended. he didnt kill off the dinosaurs for their sweet sweet bone juice to have it go getting wasted by eco-obsessed torque thieves.
Old 12-07-2016, 09:38 AM   #9
eurocars
FIA World Rally Car Champion

Drives: MKV GTI
USP blows. Phil is a dickhead
Old 12-07-2016, 10:13 AM   #10
lilonespaz
Formula 2 Driver

Drives: 2011 Candy White 3-Door GTi DSG
Some people bashing USP and yet dont even live in the state... They are a shop first.. then a distributor, then a manufacturer.... most of yall get your panties in a bunch due to a shipping error and wait.. and instantly the company is a POS and everyone who works there deserves to die....

liven up ehh?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laimface View Post
hahaha why am I your signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by damagi123 View Post
just like god intended. he didnt kill off the dinosaurs for their sweet sweet bone juice to have it go getting wasted by eco-obsessed torque thieves.
Old 12-07-2016, 10:18 AM   #11
USPmotorsports

Drives: X
Send a message via AIM to USPmotorsports
Quote:
Originally Posted by eurocars View Post
USP blows. Phil is a dickhead
My bad. Sorry if you feel that way. I do my best.
Old 12-07-2016, 06:45 PM   #12
Noodle

@USPmotorsports

Update: Usp is really not as bad as I said initially, My order was shipped today and they made it right. I understand that it was busy and stuff got confusing, Thanks to Usp for their great customer service, I'm probably going to buy from them again

I got the Golden Noodle
Old 12-07-2016, 06:53 PM   #13
USPmotorsports

Drives: X
Send a message via AIM to USPmotorsports
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noodle View Post
@USPmotorsports

Update: Usp is really not as bad as I said initially, My order was shipped today and they made it right. I understand that it was busy and stuff got confusing, Thanks to Usp for their great customer service, I'm probably going to buy from them again
Thanks for the update and I am glad we are able to help. Do you mind updating your Google review as well?

Phil
Old 12-07-2016, 09:04 PM   #14
JohnoBurr
Touring Car Champion

Drives: '12 GTI CSG 6MT
Quote:
Originally Posted by USPmotorsports View Post
Thanks for the update and I am glad we are able to help. Do you mind updating your Google review as well?

Phil
Let me guess, he even wrote a negative review before even letting you guys work something out? Gotta love it.
Stratified tuned F23T | RSR Clutch | Eurojet TBE | ARM FMIC/TOP | I.E. Intake | APR CC | 034 Street Mounts | Vibratechnics Dogbone | Fluidampr | Tyrolsport Deadset | H&R 24mm RSB | Neuspeed RSe12's | VWR Springs

Closed Thread