Sequential/dynamic rear turn signals

zug

Passed Driver's Ed
Cool! I'm doing it soon too and was planning on making a how to video

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

zug

Passed Driver's Ed
I am very interested in this topic.
I will be aware of the updates, but I will nevertheless investigate on my own and keep you informed.
Well as a quick message before I actually make a big post about it (in a few weeks), I recently added sequential turn signals to my tail lights and currently have some other cool lighting in the works ;) I'll be offering everything for sale but I may wait to sell the tail light signals until I have the other projects completed. I'm not going to post any pictures or videos until the big post comes though

JNV

Passed Driver's Ed
Well as a quick message before I actually make a big post about it (in a few weeks), I recently added sequential turn signals to my tail lights and currently have some other cool lighting in the works ;) I'll be offering everything for sale but I may wait to sell the tail light signals until I have the other projects completed. I'm not going to post any pictures or videos until the big post comes though

@zug, It seems perfect to me.

Your intention is to sell the kit to install in our lights, or the taillights already complete with the sequential turn signals??

When you have posted the post, let me know.

zug

Passed Driver's Ed
@zug, It seems perfect to me.

Your intention is to sell the kit to install in our lights, or the taillights already complete with the sequential turn signals??

When you have posted the post, let me know.
Option 1 is installing it yourself. I am making it as plug and play as possible given you still have to cut into your tail light housing.

Option 2 is sending your tail lights to me and I'll install the signals for you.

Option 3 is buying the set of LED tails with the sequential signals already installed (I'll have a very limited amount of these to begin with).

JNV

Passed Driver's Ed
Option 1 is installing it yourself. I am making it as plug and play as possible given you still have to cut into your tail light housing.

Option 2 is sending your tail lights to me and I'll install the signals for you.

Option 3 is buying the set of LED tails with the sequential signals already installed (I'll have a very limited amount of these to begin with).

:w00t:

Personally I think that option 1 is the most appropriate because we can all access it, provided that it is not economically prohibitive.

Option 2 for me has a very high cost due to transportation.
and the option 3 is the ideal if you do not have the led lights in your car.

JNV

Passed Driver's Ed
And in the front lights I think it would be feasible to do something like that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4hcCJtmgQg

https://7-lights.de/diy-kit-audi-rs6-dynamic-indicators?c=17

BringerOdeath

Ready to race!
I would do option 1 and install in my oem LED tails. I already have sequesntial on the front with my osram headlights

JNV

Passed Driver's Ed

Hello @zug ,
I know that a few days have passed, but could you tell us something about how your idea evolves ?? ;)

Last edited:

sniper27

Go Kart Champion

Will option 3 be in the form of OEM LED tails or reps? If OEM, can someone who already have OEM LED tails send theirs in and have you send them a pair of OEM LED tails with the turn signals installed? This would be sort of a hybrid between #2 and #2, like a trade, to minimize down time?

JNV

Passed Driver's Ed

@zug,
We consider this project abandoned??.

I ask it because if this does not go ahead I will have to look for other alternatives.

:thumbsup:

BringerOdeath

Ready to race!
@zug,
We consider this project abandoned??.

I ask it because if this does not go ahead I will have to look for other alternatives.

:thumbsup:

Yeah, I was wondering this too as I was waiting to see how this went before coming up with my own solution.....