GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV
VW GTI MKVI Forum / VW Golf R Forum / VW Golf MKVI Forum / VW GTI Forum - Golfmk6.com

Go Back   VW GTI MKVI Forum / VW Golf R Forum / VW Golf MKVI Forum / VW GTI Forum - Golfmk6.com > Marketplace > Private Classifieds - Buy, Sell and Trade > Transmission and Driveline

Old 01-04-2017, 01:37 PM   #1
U-20T
Formula 3000 Champion

Drives: BT GTI4Motion
AWD parts Feeler/FS

Feeler - AWD swap parts I have stocked up for the MKV, will go to a good cause (mk6). Good trans case 40k miles AWD DQ250 with T-case and wacetrac (you would need to swap in your DSG gear set, was going to do this on my mkv [clutch packs are good still], would come with new clutch cover), rear subframe and knuckles with basically new bearings and abs sensors, bracket to the engine for tcase, passenger front axle new within 500miles, rear axles (one is no good you can possibly rebuild it or use it as a core, outers cv is no good), ABS module, cross over brake line (brand new), I have the driveshaft brackets for the tunnel as well (brand new).

What you would need - Haldex, drive shaft, one rear axle, gas tank and pump (most BT guys use trrs so you're welcome), should be able to get all of that for ~$1k.

I am figuring no mech unit with the trans at the moment but we can talk, it will only work properly on Unitronic stg3 engine software so you can swap you mech unit in or swap to Uni or w/e we can work out the final details.

Buy this and I will help code and wire (diagrams etc). DSG has all parts need to do a swap as well except flywheel

$4k but PM me I am ok to split dsg and rest of the AWD stuff

Last edited by U-20T; 01-04-2017 at 04:16 PM.
U-20T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2017, 01:43 PM   #2
drakore
Oval Newbie

Drives: 2012 GTI
Does it come with free installation? 😁

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
drakore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2017, 02:26 PM   #3
U-20T
Formula 3000 Champion

Drives: BT GTI4Motion