GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

VOLK Racing TE37SL Black Edition

zsm722

Ready to race!
I'm selling my rare Forged Volk Racing TE37SL Black Edition wheels.

These wheels are 5x112 bolt pattern from RAYS wheels in Japan.

17"x 8.5" ET45 with 225/45/17 Hankook RS3 V2 at ~85% Tread, perfect fitment for the Mk6.

Comes with black lug bolts and hubrings.

Wheels are 7/10 condition (Faded green stickers and light cosmetic damage, no curb rash)

$SOLD$ you snooze you lose

Send me a PM and reply to this thread, I am not on here too often.

https://instagram.com/p/BGTXfqthVcLr_KOH8owBncYdW0ymFVxEvktQIo0/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Rotaryknight

Go Kart Champion
Just a little help for a great guy.

These wheels are RARE. Rays does not make this sizing for normal production!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There were 5 sets TOTAL made for an Audi Compass 360 race team (this season they are on ZE40s). Of those sets only 3 from what I know are still complete.

I have verified that these were one of the sets. You can click my feedback to give you an idea why I know my Rays Wheels.

If you want something rare, authentic and just a plain bad ass wheel there are it.

zsm722

Ready to race!
Bump!

zef

Drag Racing Champion
Are there replacement decals available? Like will Rays sell you the SL edition decals... just thinking if I want to get the wheels refinished. Looks like a helen keller tried to take the wheels off with an impact lol.

jshay

Go Kart Champion
Are there replacement decals available? Like will Rays sell you the SL edition decals... just thinking if I want to get the wheels refinished. Looks like a helen keller tried to take the wheels off with an impact lol.

Yes you can get replacement decals but I don't believe the yellow is still available. (Don't quote me on that).

I have the same wheels and ended up getting replacement red TE37SL decals.

Rotaryknight

Go Kart Champion

Currently only the Red and Silver "repair" decals sets are available. The yellow may come back that is still under discussion. I sourced a set of the red for someone already.

zsm722

Ready to race!
Rotaryknight and jshay are corrext

mk6kicks

Passed Driver's Ed
PM sent.

zsm722

Ready to race!
PM replied

zsm722