GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV
VW GTI MKVI Forum / VW Golf R Forum / VW Golf MKVI Forum / VW GTI Forum - Golfmk6.com

Go Back   VW GTI MKVI Forum / VW Golf R Forum / VW Golf MKVI Forum / VW GTI Forum - Golfmk6.com > Volkswagen GTI / Golf Topics > VW Golf R Forum

Old 09-17-2017, 11:57 PM   #1
ecirwin

Drives: '12 Golf R DBP
Buying a '12 CSG 2Dr with Kessy in VA - Anyone here?

I'm buying a 2012 Golf R CSG 2Dr from a dealership in Manassas, VA with 23k miles. Does anyone know anything about this car? My DBP car is being totaled for hail damage and I like the car so much that it makes sense to buy another one.

ecirwin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2017, 09:36 PM   #2
Blakcard
FIA GT Newbie

Drives: 2011 Candy White 2dr 6spd GTi
Looks real nice. Like the 2dr R's. they only come 4dr configure in Canada that I've seen... what's up with the exhaust? Looks tucked in
Old 09-19-2017, 07:26 AM   #3
ecirwin

Drives: '12 Golf R DBP
I haven't seen the car in person yet, I still need to fly to VA and pick it up. I can tell the car is sitting lower than stock. I'm assuming it is on springs of some sort. I have no idea what is going on with the exhaust. I really like the sound of the stock exhaust with a resonated downpipe. That might be another item on my list to swap over before turning in my car to the insurance company.
ecirwin is offline   Reply With Quote