GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ECS tuning down pipe

sneedfeed

Passed Driver's Ed
I'm also debating getting the ECS downpipe, under $500 with a cat seems great. I also looked at the ARM but don't want to have to deal with it being too short, or trying to fit it to my Neuspeed catback.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

same thing with me

pdan

Ready to race!
Well just ordered one so I'll see how this goes. I'll try and give some feedback since there doesn't seem to be much out there once I put it on closer to Christmas

sneedfeed

Passed Driver's Ed
Well just ordered one so I'll see how this goes. I'll try and give some feedback since there doesn't seem to be much out there once I put it on closer to Christmas

Any updates?

pdan

Ready to race!

sneedfeed

Passed Driver's Ed
Shipping dates been pushed back, not even going out until the 8th...

That sucks

sneedfeed

Passed Driver's Ed
Shipping dates been pushed back, not even going out until the 8th...

you have it finally?

pdan

Ready to race!
you have it finally?

Yep it was finally delivered. Been on vacation but heading back today. I can get some pictures if you want and probably will end up installing it towards the end of this week if you want some feedback

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
Anything/Everything will sound bad to some and anything/everything will sound good to some. Whats important is that you like the tone it makes and screw anyone else(unless its totally obnoxious with like freight train whistles and stuff)

pdan

Ready to race!
Finally got it installed after a huge pain. Classic downpipe install, 2 hours for the inner upper turbo flange nut and 30-45 mins for everything else.

Sounds fantastic with the neuspeed catback I have on. Not crazy loud, but tons of gurgles. Kit was great, came with everything needed to install. Haven’t gotten a cel light yet since I’m stock tune, but expecting one and waiting on a O2 spacer to try and get rid of it.

sneedfeed

Passed Driver's Ed
why not just go stage 2?

pdan

Ready to race!
why not just go stage 2?

Bought the downpipe for a great deal, and not going stage 2 yet cause I’m still saving money for a clutch

hbrown0509

Go Kart Champion
Bought the downpipe for a great deal, and not going stage 2 yet cause I’m still saving money for a clutch

Yeah that’s a good point. Definitely would do the clutch first. I’m DSG so never had to worry about it.

sneedfeed

Passed Driver's Ed
Finally got the down pipe installed today bought it back like two weeks ago took like two hours paid 150 to get it done sounds great it has a very deep growl to it probably going to get a cel soon but I'm going to be stage 2 Friday so it doesn't matter. recommend to anyone looking for a catted dp its still on sale too for 479 been on sale for months now(idk why Ecs doesn't just leave it at 479). overall great dp