GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Best catback

richterat83

Passed Driver's Ed
I have APR DP on stage 2 tune

SHIT SOUNDS GREAT

That's what I've got into a stock exhaust, however i find my car quieter than my wife's stock 2013 apart from an intake.

Following thread as I'm also looking for a louder but not obnoxious exhaust

SELA_MK6GTI

Go Kart Champion
I had a custom catback as well, 3” all the way. Make sure you ask for mandrel bend too. I tried out the borla pro-xs which was great. No drone at all or anything and that was with a catless dp so it was basically straight except for muffler. I also tried a magnaflow shop replica which was really great as well. My last set up was what the other guy commented, a resonator delete on the stock catback which in my opinion sounds great. A good bang for your buck I would say. I would’ve just done that from the beginning if I could prevent spending all that money switching up my exhaust lol you could add your own tips too with custom

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SELA_MK6GTI

Go Kart Champion

I had this set up on stock catback w/ no resonator. Looked and sounded great

pdan

Ready to race!
+1 for neuspeed. I’ve got the catback on now, about to mate it to a catted downpipe but sounds fantastic right now.

SELA_MK6GTI

Go Kart Champion
Yea if you have the money I’d go with neuspeed or unitronic. They both sound really good :D

Flamingti27

Ready to race!
Yea if you have the money I’d go with neuspeed or unitronic. They both sound really good :D

Maybe go custom nuespeed fabricated catback?

2013 GTI Wolfsburg edition 4 door DSG --> cts dogbone mount insert | custom nuespeed pflo cold air intake | rola roof rack | more to come....

Jeffs2013GTI

Drag Race Newbie
Though Expensive I think the COBB Turbo Back Sounds sweet:thumbsup:

If I decide to mod this car, I will probably go with COBB or UNITRONIC. Their systems sound good and if you get a bunch of stuff at once they usually deal a little on price.

Jeff

Flamingti27

Ready to race!
Fee free to send me some vids of your setups if you guys got em

2013 GTI Wolfsburg edition 4 door DSG --> cts dogbone mount insert | custom nuespeed pflo cold air intake | rola roof rack | more to come....

SELA_MK6GTI

Go Kart Champion
Maybe go custom nuespeed fabricated catback?

If you can get them to sell you just the mufflers separate yes you can get it done custom. And I can’t add videos on here sorry :/ doesn’t let me. I can send you some iMessages of the videos I have.

Flamingti27

Ready to race!
If you can get them to sell you just the mufflers separate yes you can get it done custom. And I can’t add videos on here sorry :/ doesn’t let me. I can send you some iMessages of the videos I have.

That’d be sweet man, 4102532276

GreyGti1990

Ready to race!
I've got the 3 inch APR cast downpipe w/ high flow cat matted to a 2.5 Beluga racing catback. It isn't the loudest setup but I like it a lot. Gets louder when you get on it; quite when your just cruising. No drone.

Beluga is on the cheaper side too - figured I wouldn't spend much on a cat-back since it adds basically no power and is just for sound.