GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV
VW GTI MKVI Forum / VW Golf R Forum / VW Golf MKVI Forum / VW GTI Forum - Golfmk6.com

Go Back   VW GTI MKVI Forum / VW Golf R Forum / VW Golf MKVI Forum / VW GTI Forum - Golfmk6.com > Technical Topics > GTI 2.0T Engine / Drivetrain / Exhaust / Tunes

Old 02-08-2018, 02:47 AM   #15
BudgetPhoenix
FIA World Rally Car Newbie

Drives: 09 GLI
Only one I can think of off the top of my head that doesnt use the clips is the ECS one https://www.ecstuning.com/b-ecs-part...591ecs01-02~a/
BudgetPhoenix is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2018, 03:51 AM   #16
Roh Echt
Drag Race Newbie

Drives: 2007 MKV GTI
You can likely make your own if you already have a turbo outlet adapter having it where you can clamp a hose to. I have a MK5 and made my own outlet while still using a portion of the oem tube and a Vibrant hose cut to fit my AWE K04 turbo outlet adapter.

Had one similar to this...

Bought this...

...and made this after cutting off the top-double pinched portion(1st pic above-2 red arrows)...

Oh, and at the very least use high torque clamps if not constant torque. I've never had a boost leak with high-torque clamps...but would switch to constant's if ever needed.
`07 GTI/GIAC K04 files/AWE DV/APR HPFP/TTRS LPFP/Torqbyte PM3/S3 INJ's&fmic/RS4 fprv/FORGE fmtc,WG act.&TB HOSE/TechtonicsTuning TB/2.25" Turbo Outlet/BSH MOUNT's/NEUS. P-FLO&throttle pipe/GIAC DSG Tune/13.2BBK/W.A.L.K./H&R SS/H&R F&R-ARB's/Bilstein B8 Dampers My Dragtime link-GIAC tune2007 Volkswagen GTI : 12.823 @ 112.050 MPH

Last edited by Roh Echt; 02-08-2018 at 04:00 AM.
Roh Echt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2018, 05:17 AM   #17
GroceryGTIer
Touring Car Newbie

Drives: 2013 black Wolfsburg
Only problem is I'm using the stupid cts kit and can't use a different silicone turbo outlet ☹
GroceryGTIer is offline   Reply With Quote