GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Golf R Back Seat Cover PN??????

Stylist07

Banned
Hello MK6 Guys i have a MKV R32 but i need help!!!!!!!!!!!!

I bought a Awesome set of OEM Recaro Seats from Recaro in Europe, My seats have Alcantara inserts with Leather on the bolsters and Grey stitching. These are the same seats that come in the MK6 Golf "R" and Sirocco "R" too.I know want my Back Seat Covers to match the front but i do not know the Part Number for the Back Seat Covers and was wondering if anybody here can help me????????

If someone has the same seats of mine and know what the Back Seats Covers factory Part Numbers is so i can order a set from a Euro dealer, that would be awesome.

Im trying to match these seats:w00t:
IMG_3602.jpg

IMG_3604.jpg

IMG_3606.jpg

Thanks Stylist:thumbup:

Last edited:

Seth1

Passed Driver's Ed
um... holy shit.. did you have to give up your first born child for those? Seriously those are amazing.

I have no damn idea about the number your looking for.

Halvie

WOOSA
um... holy shit.. did you have to give up your first born child for those? Seriously those are amazing.

I have no damn idea about the number your looking for.

Close. Think he said it was like 8k for the seats on mkv forum

Stylist07

Banned
thanks guys !!!!!!!!!

yeah i bought these seats back in nov. and know i want the back seats to match.

if any body know what the part numbers are for the back seat covers or if some one can tke pix of there back seats with the alcantara and leather with grey stitching. it would be big help.

EuroStylez

Go Kart Champion
Why wont u just get the back seats wrapped in leather and sway to match the fronts, at a interior shop or something

Stylist07

Banned
Why wont u just get the back seats wrapped in leather and sway to match the fronts, at a interior shop or something

Yes i could do that but i would rather just buy the VW Back Seat Covers and call it good.

You could try here for the part #. Are the rear seats the same in the MKV?

http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthread.php?5119842-Golf-R-Part-Numbers-Thread

Here' s a pic I saved for a future project:

Doooode ur awesome man:thumbsup:

Thanks allot for the pic and the link, i hope i can get them asap!!!!!!!!

Stylist07

Banned
bruh man

If u decide to do the upgrade let me know what the numbers are for the parts and the price.LOL

Good looking out brutha man