GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

GTD Part Numbers

QuitersLOSE14

Ready to race!
I'm looking for the part numbers on the GTD accents, like the grill, badges and bumper. Anybody have these, or know a place to get GTD parts in the US?

Naoki

Ready to race!
Yes I would also like these!

zee

Go Kart Champion
I do not know the plart numbers, but USA places that can order european market mods are oemplus.com and ecstuning.com. Email both places and they should be able to get you a quote.

Keithuk

Go Kart Champion
Why do you want to cheat sticking GTD badges on a TDI? You may as well stick GTI badges on and go the whole hog? Its just mutton dressed as lamb. You can't get the GTD in the States so that will make people suspicious.

You can't really search for them on those sites bubuski as they need the part number.

I don't have ETKA on this computer at work I will have a look for you when I get home. ;)

QuitersLOSE14

Ready to race!
Why do you want to cheat sticking GTD badges on a TDI? You may as well stick GTI badges on and go the whole hog? Its just mutton dressed as lamb. You can't get the GTD in the States so that will make people suspicious.

You can't really search for them on those sites bubuski as they need the part number.

I don't have ETKA on this computer at work I will have a look for you when I get home. ;)

I want the grille and bumper because I want my car to look good. Also, I'm working toward a GTD after my warranty expires (ie a chip tune up to the GTD 170 hp). Thats why I would bother to look for the grill and bumper.

Keithuk

Go Kart Champion
I'm looking for the part numbers on the GTD accents, like the grill, badges and bumper.

I want the grille and bumper because I want my car to look good.
Sorry I must have miss read the first question as accents aren't any of those parts.

So do you want the grille, bumpers and badges numbers checking?

QuitersLOSE14

Ready to race!
What do you mean by numbers checking, as in all off the same car, or something along the lines of original part numbers?

path

Ready to race!
Why do you want to cheat sticking GTD badges on a TDI? You can't get the GTD in the States so that will make people suspicious.

If I had 3 or 4K to spend on my car I would turn it into a GTD...would not be that hard. A tune, big brakes, new shocks and springs, a front bumper, grill, steering wheel and new shifter.

QuitersLOSE14

Ready to race!
If I had 3 or 4K to spend on my car I would turn it into a GTD...would not be that hard. A tune, big brakes, new shocks and springs, a front bumper, grill, steering wheel and new shifter.

Is this with all stock GTD parts or do have you figured in aftermarket things such as coil-overs or Brembo brakes?

Keithuk

Go Kart Champion
What do you mean by numbers checking, as in all off the same car, or something along the lines of original part numbers?
Yes checking the bleeding part numbers.

Honeycombe top grille cover high chrome black GTD - 5K0 853 651 AT ATL - £208.59

Honeycombe lower grille cover satin black GTI/GTD - 5K0 853 677 C 9B9 - £43.18
GTD grille badge inscription chrome - 5K0 853 679 739 - £10.98
Front bumper cover primed - 5K0 807 079 GRU - £239.28
Front retanier for spoiler satin black - 5K0 805 915 9B9 - £14.43
Front spoiler satin black GTI/GTD - 5K0 805 903 B 9B9 - £90.10

Rear bumper cover primed GTI/GTD - 5K6 807 417 G GRU - £249.86
Rear spoiler satin black GTD - 5K6 807 521 F 9B9 - £68.17
Rear GTD inscription chrome - 5K0 853 675 T 739 - £11.67

These are UK part numbers but they are listed for the same in the USA even though they aren't sold there.

If you PM me I will tell you more info that I can't post in here. ;)

Last edited:

Keithuk

Go Kart Champion
If you click on my name one of the options is Send a private message to Keithuk thats a PM, private message.

I'm not ordering them you are. I'm not sure if you would get genuine parts without going through a dealer. ;)

demonrabbit

Ready to race!
Yes checking the bleeding part numbers.

Honeycombe top grille cover high chrome black GTD - 5K0 853 651 AT ATL - £208.59

Honeycombe lower grille cover satin black GTI/GTD - 5K0 853 677 C 9B9 - £43.18
GTD grille badge inscription chrome - 5K0 853 679 739 - £10.98
Front bumper cover primed - 5K0 807 079 GRU - £239.28
Front retanier for spoiler satin black - 5K0 805 915 9B9 - £14.43
Front spoiler satin black GTI/GTD - 5K0 805 903 B 9B9 - £90.10

Rear bumper cover primed GTI/GTD - 5K6 807 417 G GRU - £249.86
Rear spoiler satin black GTD - 5K6 807 521 F 9B9 - £68.17
Rear GTD inscription chrome - 5K0 853 675 T 739 - £11.67

These are UK part numbers but they are listed for the same in the USA even though they aren't sold there.

If you PM me I will tell you more info that I can't post in here. ;)

dude thanks i will check these part numbers out when i go into work on monday