GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

APR Stage 4 R?

FNR32

Ready to race!
Yep, that's for the FSi. Not even applicable to the TSi. Im sure Arin will chime in soon.

Halvie

WOOSA
Yep, that's for the FSi. Not even applicable to the TSi. Im sure Arin will chime in soon.

Know the R is FSI, and not TSI. Wondering if the turbo is the same on the "regular" FSI stage 4. Surprised the owner hasn't posted a build thread yet. There was something about ~520 on pump I think on the comments. If I didn't read it wrong that is a ton more than regular stage 4.

FNR32

Ready to race!
I don't think the owner is state side. Not sure on the turbo, that's an excellent question. Lets see what Arin has to say about it. I remember hearing some chatter about it when I was down at APR today but Im not big into eavesdropping haha.

Halvie

WOOSA
Read through the comments. 513whp on a gt2871, and that a bigger turbo is probably going to be used.

Arin@APR

GOLFMK7 Official Sponsor
Have fun and speculate away (till I have the real full details).

Sorry for the dirty pix on the floor.

Cwykle99

Ready to race!
My only fear with this setup is that my car will be such a monster it will run on virgins blood......and I dont have a village from which to gather a weekly harvest near me :(

rover220

Passed Driver's Ed
My only fear with this setup is that my car will be such a monster it will run on virgins blood......and I dont have a village from which to gather a weekly harvest near me :(

Those kind of villages disappeared long ago! :laugh:

krische

vdubber in training
So do those pictures imply there is going to be a kit for Stage 4?