GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Static CW mk6: Switches are for B******

1flymk6gti

Go Kart Champion
Saw this car in Ocean City today looked freakin dumped!

Emillionaire90

Ready to race!
He's got nothing to brag about with that reverse rake.

Emillionaire90

Ready to race!
When your tucking wheel in the back it still gives it that appearance though. Looks like the front fender sits just above the tire. idk the angle is weird lol.

wait george aren't you tucking wheel in the back too? haha

kyclops

Ready to race!
Looks nice, I'd like to see what it looked like in a sideshot.

And everyone seems to be in Ocean Shitty this week but me.

snoman

Ready to race!
That's similar to what mine looks like but my rears are all the way down and my front still has a couple of threads until I roll my fenders and slam that as well. Still nowhere near as low as bags tho :(

lowerthanzimmy

Go Kart Champion
That's similar to what mine looks like but my rears are all the way down and my front still has a couple of threads until I roll my fenders and slam that as well. Still nowhere near as low as bags tho :(

exactly.:)

this was my first real drive on bags.....thats 45psi in the front and 30psi in the rear...

iv now learned as long as im not going over 70 on s smooth road....i can ride at like 38psi in the front and 25psi in the rear....

fuck riding on stiff coilovers, been there done that.....riding lower then coils and feeling like im driving on pillows is where its at:laugh:

bmxr

Ready to race!
exactly.:)

this was my first real drive on bags.....thats 45psi in the front and 30psi in the rear...

iv now learned as long as im not going over 70 on s smooth road....i can ride at like 38psi in the front and 25psi in the rear....

fuck riding on stiff coilovers, been there done that.....riding lower then coils and feeling like im driving on pillows is where its at:laugh:

Bottom it out much, riding on low psi?

lowerthanzimmy

Go Kart Champion
Bottom it out much, riding on low psi?

ummm when riding at 38 and 25 i can hear the bellypan scrape on little dips in the road and my exhaust bottoms out on bumps...but the rear sits on tire are 20psi and i lay frame at about 20psi ish....:thumbsup: