GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV
VW GTI MKVI Forum / VW Golf R Forum / VW Golf MKVI Forum / VW GTI Forum - Golfmk6.com

Go Back   VW GTI MKVI Forum / VW Golf R Forum / VW Golf MKVI Forum / VW GTI Forum - Golfmk6.com > Volkswagen GTI / Golf Topics > Ordering | Pricing | PR Material Discussions

Old 10-12-2009, 11:00 AM   #1
tzsgti
Go Kart Newbie

Drives:
Looks like the leasing deals carried over to the 2010s.

http://www.edmunds.com/new/2010/volk...07645&state=NJ

309 Monthly Payment Calculate Other Monthly Payments
36 Month Term
NA Down Payment
NA Security Deposit
12000 Annual Mileage
Restrictions Lease is based on the 2010 GTI 2-Door with manual transmission and MSRP of $24,189. $713.13 dealer contribution required for $309 lease special. Dealer sets actual prices. See dealer for details.
Comments $2699 due at signing. Dealer participation may vary. Incentives and Rebates are provided subject to the terms of our Visitor Agreement.

Not the best but it still leases better then all other cars in this segment. I am hoping that by the time my lease ends it gets better.
Old 10-21-2009, 12:48 PM   #2
flokwon
Ready to race!

Drives: 2010 VW GTI
My current lease is ending in a month and I'm actually interested in this lease deal. I was wondering has anybody leased the GTI with this deal? I'm going to the dealership this weekend and check it out. Thanks.
flokwon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 12:53 PM   #3
thekinger
Autocross Newbie

Drives: 2013 GTI D.E.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tzsgti View Post
http://www.edmunds.com/new/2010/volk...07645&state=NJ

309 Monthly Payment Calculate Other Monthly Payments
36 Month Term
NA Down Payment
NA Security Deposit
12000 Annual Mileage
Restrictions Lease is based on the 2010 GTI 2-Door with manual transmission and MSRP of $24,189. $713.13 dealer contribution required for $309 lease special. Dealer sets actual prices. See dealer for details.
Comments $2699 due at signing. Dealer participation may vary. Incentives and Rebates are provided subject to the terms of our Visitor Agreement.

Not the best but it still leases better then all other cars in this segment. I am hoping that by the time my lease ends it gets better.
i hope it gets a little better too. i'm not getting mine 'til late winter/spring, so hopefully they may have something to help 'kick-off' the summer
thekinger is offline   Reply With Quote