GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

!@#$%&* trucks!

The Waxer

Go Kart Champion
Actually, there CAN be repercussions, this can greatly depend. Afterall, insurance is about loss ratio. If you have a $1000 claim every month under Comp, at renewal they may increase your premiums because you are obviously at a higher risk for losses. Although yes, usually a comp loss is more forgiving than say a collision loss where you ran into 3 people. LOL

Obviously, don't go crazy on claims. ;)

I've had the same agent since 1987 and my family has been with him since the 70's. He's very up front with me. Kinda like a family member.

Ironhorse

Ready to race!
About 6 weeks ago someone was killed in CT when a metal bolt shook loose from a truck and went through the windshied of the SUV and struck the person in the head. Like you, I would be upset as well, but maintaining perspective is important. Good luck.

Sieran

Ready to race!
I haven't seen that and it wouldn't be legal. Just the "stay back 100 feet, not responsible for debris from roadway."

I actually seen one today in Texas that said "Stay back 500 feet, not responsible for damages".

The sign was about the size of a speed limit sign on the side of the road. And i was thinking... Who the fuck can read that sign from 500 feet away?!?

floridabartaker

Passed Driver's Ed
If you have any small chips on your windshield, get it fixed ASAP before vibrations/weather cause it to get bigger, otherwise you might have to replace the whole windshield, which never turns out the same as stock.