GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

:: ECS Tuning :: MKVI Golf Blind Spot Mirrors - Now Available !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

chino246

Ready to race!

flug2012

Ready to race!
yea i saw that, but i kinda was leaning towards getting the clear not blue. Can you post a pic of yours so i can see how it would look? Thanks

I'll try to take a pic tomorrow. They're really not as blue as they appear, I preferred them over the regular ones especially at night as they dim the headlights behind you so much more... another reason I got the autodim rearview mirror as well. I tend to pass a lot of people at night: lol

flug2012

Ready to race!
yea i saw that, but i kinda was leaning towards getting the clear not blue. Can you post a pic of yours so i can see how it would look? Thanks

Kinda hard to make out but you will like them much more than the non-tinted version, especially in the FL sun! and they keep you from getting blinded at night.

Attachments

• IMG_0665.jpg
    IMG_0665.jpg
    350.3 KB · Views: 915

chino246

Ready to race!
Kinda hard to make out but you will like them much more than the non-tinted version, especially in the FL sun! and they keep you from getting blinded at night.
Thanks for the pic.

cawgti

Ready to race!
I was debating clear but given the price difference now debating on tinted. I do have my side windows and rear tinted which helps alot at night, in fact I hate driving cars at night now with out the tint, its actually safer due to no bad lights in the mirrors.

I am wondering if anyone has these installed with tint on the side windows and curious if its too dark then at night?

MReyes

Ready to race!
I was debating clear but given the price difference now debating on tinted. I do have my side windows and rear tinted which helps alot at night, in fact I hate driving cars at night now with out the tint, its actually safer due to no bad lights in the mirrors.

I am wondering if anyone has these installed with tint on the side windows and curious if its too dark then at night?

I have 15% on the side and the tinted blind spots.. i dont have any issues when driving.. takes a little adjusting good cuz trucks and what not dont blind you. but if u ware trying to use them in a dark parking garage good luck roll down the window. But like I said I love them and no issues

cawgti

Ready to race!
ECS - I want to order the set of non tinted, but it keeps charging me for shipping, how do I get the free shipping you mentioned above??

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.