GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Don't deprive the tip!

corrado917

Go Kart Champion
DIY:Self-explanatory, for anyone with "factory" smoked tips.:)

omgturbo!

Go Kart Champion
just the tip

just to see how it feels

corrado917

Go Kart Champion
Do it:Very good cleaner ,I've been using it since I got the car.

Muskie

Go Kart Champion
Walmart sells it

Randum

Go Kart Champion
Always keep that in my trunk. There is one beat up mk6 down my street...bad curb rash....plenty of nice scrapes on the side...and the exhaust tips are dark as can be....always want to run up and clean them with this stuff...

michal

Go Kart Champion
I use it for my Magnaflow exhaust tips and I like it. But you have to clean them regularly. Outer part is not a problem. Did you clean the inner part with never dull? If you do not clean the tips at least once every 1-2 weeks the carbon deposit build up very quickly and it'is very difficult (probably it's not even possible) to get rid of it with never dull.

pdykstra600

Go Kart Champion
That stuff is great, I picked it up from Walmart. Haven't used it in about a month, need to get around to that sometime soon.

GTIMKV20

APR Stage I
I've devoted a wash rag to the tips and wash them with the car... 2000 miles and still shiny and new. Although 2000 miles is nothing, lol. We'll see what they look like after the winter.

corrado917

Go Kart Champion
Use NevrDull for the inner and outer part , if you have the lip with carbon build up,just pass gently a small piece of sand paper-the softest one only where it needed,you don't want to scratch the chrome.

I use it for my Magnaflow exhaust tips and I like it. But you have to clean them regularly. Outer part is not a problem. Did you clean the inner part with never dull? If you do not clean the tips at least once every 1-2 weeks the carbon deposit build up very quickly and it'is very difficult (probably it's not even possible) to get rid of it with never dull.