GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

$22k for a 2010 gti?

zanyrsc

Ready to race!
22k for a DSG 4 door and HID is a good price. sticker price for my 2010 same mods no HIDs was 27. sure you can pick up a new for 23k. but i regret not getting the HIDs.and if you get them now is way expensive.

stevenchkim

Go Kart Champion
My 2010 base model, with DSG and 18" wheels was totaled a couple weeks ago and thats about what I got from from the insurance company. I had about 14k miles on it.

So 22k sounds right to me cause that value included taxes and fees.

So you went out and got a '12 CSG? Did you even get the same color?

Moxie1

Ready to race!
That sounds high. Even in showroom condition, I didn't think the GTI held it's value that well. If it were me, I'd just drop another $1k on a new one.

surrealchemist

Ready to race!
So you went out and got a '12 CSG? Did you even get the same color?

I had a black before, but I wanted something that wouldn't show dirt as much cause I can be lazy about cleaning it. So I told the dealer to try and find a blue or grey one for me. Plus I wanted to add the Sunroof/Nav, since I was opening a new loan anyway and that package had the Xenons with LED DRLs.

Then I decided to add the extended warranty cause its transferrable to next owner if I decided to sell later. I got a raise or two since I bought the last one and the balance I got back after the old loan was paid off by my insurance was enough for a decent down payment.

fallengod

Passed Driver's Ed
so how much do you think i can talk the car down? asking is $22000 initially and got it down to $21300 so far then the dealer fees and shipping bring it back up to $22000

Doric

First post.

I drove a '12 2-door with DSG and sunroof on Saturday and I was so blown away by the car, I've almost convinced myself to buy it - even though it's nothing like what I thought I was shopping for.

I was thinking of offering $26,500 for the car; is this high? What should I be offering if this isn't a good price?

Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Larry70454

Ready to race!
2dr with DSG and sunroof/convenience package should be $28,300 MSRP. Invoice for that model is $27,500. So $26,500 is a little on the low side for an offer.

I paid $26,000 for my sunroof/conv manual, which MSRP is $27,200.