GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

LED Tails, and why you should get them.

GTIMKV20

APR Stage I
Because they look amazing. If you are wondering if you should shell out the cash for these.. just do it!! :thumbsup:

:icon_secta:

Thumper

Autocross Champion
There really is no comparison. They just look RIGHT. Not only do I not understand why they were not standard on the GTI period I have no idea why they stripped them off the US release of the R (Yes, I know, some odd DOT rules in IL or whatever, bah).

Waiting to see how the replicas stand up and may consider selling the Spyders for the replicas.....cause there is no way I'm dropping $700 on lights. :lol:

Unless they come with a hooker. Wait, DO they come with a hooker?

GTIMKV20

APR Stage I
They DO come with a free hooker, which makes them worth it obviously. lol

And seriously, you someone puts this mod ahead of a chip? Not me, but then again I did both!

Evil Genius

Ready to race!
There really is no comparison. They just look RIGHT. Not only do I not understand why they were not standard on the GTI period I have no idea why they stripped them off the US release of the R (Yes, I know, some odd DOT rules in IL or whatever, bah).

Waiting to see how the replicas stand up and may consider selling the Spyders for the replicas.....cause there is no way I'm dropping $700 on lights. :lol:

Unless they come with a hooker. Wait, DO they come with a hooker?

Gummy bears > Hookers

Crild

Drag Race Newbie
$700? group buys? What the hell are you guys thinking? You do know the tails are $400 shipped right?

Exposure

Ready to race!
Awesome picture dude...cant wait for mine to come :happyanim: