GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Apr fmic

s.fl.vdub

Ready to race!
Hey guys Im looking to trade my Apr fmic for an s3 fmic running with a forge twincooler on it. My friend has one and its pretty sick so I was looking to see if anyone else has done it and is willing to trade for my Apr fmic. The fmic is in excellent condition and has only been ran for 2100 miles.

Let me know if anyone is interested.

P

plac

damn really? your APR IC is so much better than the S3/ForgeTwin combo.. not to mention all the labor and money involved. you have the best. why bother?

so it "looks good"?

Phalanxr

Ready to race!
damn really? your APR IC is so much better than the S3/ForgeTwin combo.. not to mention all the labor and money involved. you have the best. why bother?

so it "looks good"?

I thought someone posted a graph a few months ago showing s3 with forge was cooling better then aprs?

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

tdream1

Autocross Newbie
Are you racing your car on the Sun? Keep the APR. I think the difference would be negligible and not worth the time and hassle.

I'm happy with my APR. If it makes you happy, go for it! :)

GTIwannagofast

Ready to race!
so it "looks good"?

rustyboy155

I'd be willing to buy your APR outright if you'll ship to 92618, nothing to trade though...