Votes: 144 28.9%
  • United Gray

Votes: 49 9.8%
  • Candy White

Votes: 147 29.5%

• Total voters

Mk6golfer

Ready to race!
You have to see them in person, in order to really decide which you like best. Personally, I like the white.

I've been to the dealer 5 times (3 diff ones) and still can't decide :lol: but I started considering CSG more after looking at one today. Also test drove one for the second time today, keeping an eye/ear out for these common noises that people are hearing. I never heard any of them during the entire test drive. Overall a positive experience which solidified my decision to buy one :thumbsup:

MkVi_Ian

Ready to race!
my favorite is the deep black murdered out! Candy white is also nice with the roof painted black:thumbup: and if you see a deep black metallic in person you'll sh*t your pants lol

rmeraz

Get a candy white... It looks amazing and everyone on the road notices you and seems to give respect to the awsome GTI.

ForkInBrain

Passed Driver's Ed
I'm having a very hard time deciding on a color, so thought I would start a poll.

I think I know which will be the most popular, but just curious to see how this turns out :D

You forgot shadow blue metalic -- available but not yet on the VW america website.

I'm a candy white guy myself. Tornado red second. The other colors are too dark for me.

Mk6golfer

Ready to race!
I like the shadow blue but not sure its a "GTI" color if you know what I mean

I see a base Golf when I see that color

MonthOLDpickle

Ready to race!
Now I see why I always see grey GTI's =p

jwoods986

Passed Driver's Ed
I voted Carbon Steel, but still like the CW and black. I don't like red and gray does nothing for me. I am anxious to see the shadow blue in person (looks good in the pic above), and it looks like Jim Ellis in Atlanta has the only one within 400 miles of here, so I will have to check it out!

Mk6golfer

Ready to race!
I voted Carbon Steel, but still like the CW and black. I don't like red and gray does nothing for me. I am anxious to see the shadow blue in person (looks good in the pic above), and it looks like Jim Ellis in Atlanta has the only one within 400 miles of here, so I will have to check it out!

Jim Ellis has a blue one? I was just there last week doing a test drive!

woofie2

Ready to race!
darker colors look better, and are nicer, but lighter colors are easier to keep clean (well they do not show dirt as bad)

s2kguy

Ready to race!
White is perhaps the best for driving safety as it shows up well on the street in inclement wx and at night. Carbon Steel Gray is a nice new color with green flakes in it BUT it isn't really gray- it's very close to black and hard to keep clean.
Probably the most iconic color for the GTI is United Gray, which isn't gray at all IMO- it's really a medium silver and looks fantastic when the sun shines on it. Hides the dirt pretty well, to0. All German cars seem to look better in silver shades.

Cloudlink041

Ready to race!
Carbon steel, CW, and Black in that order.

Mk6golfer

Ready to race!
I'm still on CW. This car will most likely be parked outside for the majority of its life, and white will hold up the best IMO. It just seems to be the sportiest and classiest simultaneously of all the colors. Plus like I said before, its a small car... and white makes it look a bit bigger, without being bigger. The chrome accents and wheels seem to *pop* on a clean white as well...

Brum85

Passed Driver's Ed
I like Black and CW equally. Told the dealer to find whichever he could.

I'm finding now that with all this salt on the road it's hell to keep it looking fresh. But I've always wanted a black car, so no regrets.

As soon as I get my money right I'll be putting Black OZ rims on it. (also a 3M tint at 20%) Should look pretty damn fantastic.