GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official Northwest FS/FT/WTB/WTT Thread

titan253

Ready to race!
I've got a stock cat back for $200 obo, not looking to ship as it would most likely be outrageous. Located in Hillsboro but would be willing to meet halfway. Pics available, shoot me a PM if interested

VicYC

FS 2011 MK6 VW GTI 2DR 46K MT 1 OWNER CLEAN TITLE

2011 Mk6 VW GTI 46k miles manual transmission clean title, owned since brand new, 1 owner
2.0T EA888 engine FWD excellent service records
Sunroof package, NAV, Bluetooth, Heated front Seats, Touch Screen, SAT Radio, Heated Mirrors

Extra parts, all professionally installed by Achtuning in Redmond.
-APR Stage 1 ECU Flash (230whp 277wtq)
-Vortex front lip
-Modshack VTDA intake (still have stock intake)
-Color matched side markers
-Magnaflow Catback Exhaust
-Michellen PSS tires
-OEM Hella Euro R20 Taillights (still have stock taillights)
-Dieselgeek short shifter
-R8 Coilpack and NGK spark plugs
-Just had University VW cleaned intake valves
-Windows tinted all around including windsheild

Well taken cared of since day 1, excellent and fun daily driver with plenty of room and power. Full service receipts for the time of ownership. Runs like brand new, interior is in great condition. Exterior paint in great condition besides couple rock chips in the front.
Reason for selling the car is relocation.
$17000 OBO
Serious buyer only
Come take a look
206-4o7-45o1

Appogee

Ready to race!
Got a brand new Godspeed intercooler for sale. Never got to installing it and it's just been sitting in my garage. I guess $350 is fairly reasonable price. Don't
be afraid to shoot me an offer though!

Tr20mk6

I have 5x100 18x8 genuine oz superturismo for mk iv. I sellin it because it wont fir my golf r. No curb, no bend... text me for picture 2066604505. I dont know how to post the picture.

MikeBoatr

Passed Driver's Ed
I've got two sets of mudflaps for Mk6 Golf. Bought them for my and my wife's TDIs, then sold the TDIs... they don't fit on my A3. Anyway, the flaps themselves are in good condition, they never got installed, just been sitting around/getting moved for a few years. The box is destroyed, maybe the instructions with it, but the flaps are good.... I'm looking for a hassle free way to get rid of them, so $20 a set, I'll meet anywhere in Olympia/Lacey/Tumwater.... If you want 'em, PM me.

hilld

Ready to race!
I have a set of VWR springs mounted on Bilstein B8's for sale, along with some other items, including brand new in box front and rear mudflaps, a couple of unibraces, roof rack with ski and bike attachments, JL Audio stealthbox (new version) alpine amp, sound logic, cargo protection and enkei 18x8 wheels with Michelin PSS's for sale.

Here is a thread for the suspension/unibrace stuff in the private classifieds.

http://www.golfmk6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=85894

Thread for the JL Audio stealthbox and Alpine Amp

http://www.golfmk6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=85928

I will post a few more links shortly with the other items.

Last edited:

sgmsmg

Passed Driver's Ed
Part Out: OEM LED Tails, Weathertech, Thule, Ross Tech and Gentex Mirror

Listing this stuff locally first:

2012 Golf R CSG 4dr w/NAV 21K miles full clear bra wrap $27000

OEM Dark Red LED Golf R Tail Lights with adapters (no fog light) $575

WeatherTeach Floor Liners Black Front, Rear and Cargo $175

Thule Roof Rack: 480R, Kit 1323, Black Aero Blade 53" $250

OEM Sun Screens 3 pieces": 2 side rear windows, and tailgate window $95

Ross Teck HEX-USB+CAN Cable and License? $275

All items are used but well cared for. I am located in Beaverton, OR. Will hopefully post pictures tomorrow. Willing to offer deals for multiple items.

myMK6fool

Ready to race!
I know there is a fat chance that anyone might want these but it's worth a shot.

FS: SPM track mid-pipe, SPM track front pipe (cat replacement)

Both with about 8,000 miles. Pipes only no clamps included. ($15.00 each on SPM site)

Asking $150 for both (mid-pipe is ~$168 alone, front pipe is $70)

Will give mid pipe alone for $120. I just want them being used and out of my garage.

socal87

Drag Race Newbie
Possible WTB....OEM clutch bleeder block :p

Azninvasion542

Ready to race!
I know there is a fat chance that anyone might want these but it's worth a shot.

FS: SPM track mid-pipe, SPM track front pipe (cat replacement)

Both with about 8,000 miles. Pipes only no clamps included. ($15.00 each on SPM site)

Asking $150 for both (mid-pipe is ~$168 alone, front pipe is $70)

Will give mid pipe alone for $120. I just want them being used and out of my garage.

What else would i need to complete this and run it on my car? this is basically the catback with no muffs right?