GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

.: ModBargains :. P3 Cars Vent Integrated Digital Gauge .:Easy Install :. In stock .:

Status
Not open for further replies.

ModBargains

Ready to race!
So this is a Black Friday for all deal (through website) or do we have to get on the GB list here?

Black Friday will have some special pricing on the P3 gauge, still trying to gather more info for you guys. GB will be a separated than BF sale.

i'd be down for a gb

GB list:

flug2012
reelknead1
Wood
ROOSTER1050
Mceric01
nafljhy

Any pricing yet?

Not yet, still trying to work out a deal with P3.

flug2012

Ready to race!
Not following the logic of having a GB if you're going to have a BF sale next week... I just wanted to get a price if let's say 10 people are in on this. The reputation of P3Cars has been discussed before regarding their customer service so I'm not sure if I even want to pursue this adventure anymore...:23:

ROOSTER1050

Go Kart Champion
eeeehhhhhh...... black friday pricing/specials are all over the site now, but I dont see the P3 gauge for VW/GTI .....only audi and bmw :iono:

ModBargains

Ready to race!
eeeehhhhhh...... black friday pricing/specials are all over the site now, but I dont see the P3 gauge for VW/GTI .....only audi and bmw :iono:

The Black Friday sale is going to be $30 off the order from $300-400 and $40 off for order over $400.10 .

kaptaink

Ready to race!
And the GB price?

^^---- what he said - so Black Friday price is 359 for the no vent no boost sensor plus shipping?

Anyone rember what the previous GB price was? Looks like there is already 6 guys on the GB list, pending the price of the group buy I am in.

Last edited:

ROOSTER1050

Go Kart Champion
the BMW's and AUDI's appear so get some GREAT deals, we get $30 off? not so much love for VW.....so, meh :(

Last edited:

kaptaink

Ready to race!
Hey Modbargains - any updates on this? Willing to join the group buy!!

The Black Friday sale is going to be $30 off the order from $300-400 and $40 off for order over $400.10 .

Last edited:

kaptaink

Ready to race!
Better make it soon!! My wife already has her GPS aided itinerary completed for her Black Friday shopping spree, I need to spend that money before she does!!
Yes, i am finializing some pricing. Will update you guys very soon :)

chino246

Ready to race!
I might be in for the GB as well

Status
Not open for further replies.