GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV
VW GTI MKVI Forum / VW Golf R Forum / VW Golf MKVI Forum / VW GTI Forum - Golfmk6.com

Go Back   VW GTI MKVI Forum / VW Golf R Forum / VW Golf MKVI Forum / VW GTI Forum - Golfmk6.com > Volkswagen GTI / Golf Topics > Mk6 vs......

Old 06-16-2011, 04:52 PM   #15
j4juke
Autocross Champion

Drives: 2012 R
Quote:
Originally Posted by krische View Post
But if you have trolls, I think those trolls should be banned. And be careful about talking about people getting banned.
I'm not referring to the forum as a whole, I'm talking about a "versus" forum. You can't expect to have such a forum and require that people not speak highly of their cars or say that their mods/model, etc. are better than ours. That's the whole point of VS.

What do you mean by be careful about talking about people getting banned???
Old 06-16-2011, 04:58 PM   #16
krische
FIA GT Champion

Drives: 2010 CSG GTI 6MT
Quote:
Originally Posted by j4juke View Post
I'm not referring to the forum as a whole, I'm talking about a "versus" forum. You can't expect to have such a forum and require that people not speak highly of their cars or say that their mods/model, etc. are better than ours. That's the whole point of VS.

What do you mean by be careful about talking about people getting banned???
I know, I was saying the versus forum has a tendancy to attract trolls. And some people just fall for it and it turns into an immature dick measuring contest. That's probably what the mods don't care for.

As for talking about banned members I know the mkv mods didn't like people making threads about banned members. They'd rather not have a mutiny.
krische is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 05:25 PM   #17
j4juke
Autocross Champion

Drives: 2012 R
Quote:
Originally Posted by krische View Post
I know, I was saying the versus forum has a tendancy to attract trolls. And some people just fall for it and it turns into an immature dick measuring contest. That's probably what the mods don't care for.

As for talking about banned members I know the mkv mods didn't like people making threads about banned members. They'd rather not have a mutiny.
I hear u and see your point. As for the banned stuff, I can't walk on eggshells, so if I get banned for expressing an opinion while not breaking any rules, oh well. There are other forums
Old 06-16-2011, 06:55 PM   #18
gkallis
FIA GT Newbie

Drives: 2010 GTI Candy White
information in Vs forum shouldnt be taken for more then a grain of salt lol. Its always peoples opinions. I personally like watching the videos that people post but that still doesnt mean that our car is better then something else theres so many variables to be factored in. Everyone gets too personal in the Vs forums but i guess i kindof understand. We have a 26k+ car and we want to be proud of it i guess.
Candy White, 6 speed, Sunroof, Monster Mats, 18" Detroit's, Bi-Xenons Headlights, Dyno Audio, VAG custom, APR Stage 2, Forge DV spacer, Billy Boat 3 Inch Downpipe, Magnaflow Catback, Induktion Motorsports I-Flow Intake, Autotech Lower Engine Mount Insert, Red LED Footwell , Super Bright white LED Interior Lights, Yellow Fog Lights, Osir Shifter Knob and boot (Red)
gkallis is offline   Reply With Quote