GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV
VW GTI MKVI Forum / VW Golf R Forum / VW Golf MKVI Forum / VW GTI Forum - Golfmk6.com

Go Back   VW GTI MKVI Forum / VW Golf R Forum / VW Golf MKVI Forum / VW GTI Forum - Golfmk6.com > Volkswagen GTI / Golf Topics > Member Car Journals

Old 01-29-2018, 07:53 PM   #141
George11
FIA World Rally Car Champion

Drives: VW GTI 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by deep.mit View Post
Visiting your build thread after a long time. Great to see all the progress you have made with the car! I too yearn after a light RWD car (BRZ, Miata etc) now that we have a 2nd practical car in our garage, but that's still far in the future. Have a lot more to do and experience with my GTI. Loving it as of now
Thanks for the post, I have not had much replies. I try to keep everything up to date when it happens and maintain a wheelwell page. I noticed you on there.

I had planned on doing a lot of different track days but I might have a dedicated track car / weekend toy. Too soon to say, I am in the middle of getting a pre purchase inspection later this week.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
Old 01-30-2018, 02:19 AM   #142
deep.mit
FIA GT Champion

Drives: 2013 GTI 6MT 2dr
Quote:
Originally Posted by George11 View Post
Thanks for the post, I have not had much replies. I try to keep everything up to date when it happens and maintain a wheelwell page. I noticed you on there.

I had planned on doing a lot of different track days but I might have a dedicated track car / weekend toy. Too soon to say, I am in the middle of getting a pre purchase inspection later this week.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
Hmmm, atb with that! Yes, if you do have another daily-driver, it makes sense to go for a track car. No other car can beat a GTI at being the only car though

My Build Thread
Instagram
deep.mit is offline   Reply With Quote