GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

:: ECS Tuning :: Wheel spacer 101, All You Ever Need To Know About Wheel Spacers !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ECS Tuning

Go Kart Champion

Have it your way. Tweak your stance a little, or go where no man has gone before with 20mm spacers for that aggressive look and offset!

ECS has a range of hub centric spacers in thickneses to match your car, your wheels, and your favorite look, from two to twenty millimeters.

All spacers are corrosion protected: 2,3, and 4mm spacers are zinc plated steel; thicker spacers, in sizes ranging from 5 to 20mm, are made of 6061 anodized aluminum.

Buy them alone; buy them with matching lug bolts

Not sure what you need or how to do it? Watch our new DIY video:

Click Here

inco9nito99

Passed Driver's Ed
Wish I could find some pics of an mk6 golf/GTI with spacers on stock wheels. Debating a 20mm push all around.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Jason3D

Go Kart Champion
Wish I could find some pics of an mk6 golf/GTI with spacers on stock wheels. Debating a 20mm push all around.

Do some searching. I've posted some pics in other spacer threads showing 20mm spacers on people's cars. It's pretty aggressive. If you're buying ECS spacers, I would go with 17.5 in the back and either 8 or 10 up front (assuming stock wheels).

dav1d

Ready to race!
I ran 17.5 on all 4 corners with my detroits. Looked great, but couldn't drive the car as hard as I like. I wouldn't recommend 20

ECS Tuning

Go Kart Champion
Very common spacers sizing for MKVI models is 10.5-12.5 front / 15.5-17.5 rears with stock wheels.

As wheels, tire size, and suspension may very we still recommend that you measure to get the proper fitment you desire.

How-To video can be found - Here

Holiday Sale is coming to the end - Act fast!

And again PM me with any questions you may have, I would be glad to answer them!

Andy

A_Bowers

10 front 12 rear H&R spacers.
Sent from my DROID RAZR HD

Jason3D

Go Kart Champion
Looks good. I think 12mm in the rear is the best look/fit. I have a set of 10 and 15, but if I were to do it over I probably would have done 12's in the rear with nothing up front. It worked out now though since I'm using the 10's in the back now with my Audi wheels.

Status
Not open for further replies.