GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

rear diffuser removal

basilikos

Ready to race!
Anyone know how to remove the rear diffuser? I should be getting my new one i ordered fromzmax today or tomorrow and want to slap it on right away

basilikos

Ready to race!
There's one at each corner if I remember correctly. Did you buy the OSIR valence?

nah i bought the GTI looking one for the 2.5 with the exhaust on the left side only. is it hard to take it off? i've been searching and i havent found a DIY thread on removing them.

crashdb

Go Kart Champion
No it's not hard at all. And now that I think about it, there are some screws in the middle--at least two.

The reason I asked was because I replaced mine with an OSIR and because of the differences in flexibility I had to remove the rear bumper to get it on. You shouldn't have to do that with an OEM material diffuser.

rawbdog

Go Kart Champion
theres 4 screws. just go under the car and look its simple.

basilikos

Ready to race!
thanks! one more question. would a gloss black paint on the diffuser look good on TR?

SayaGTI

www.meatspin.com

NYCRabbit1

Ready to race!
When I was installing mine I had to remove only 2 torxs in the middle (maybe it's a 2.5 thing). Then start pulling from either end, pull straight out towards yourself, no muscles needed should come out right away.