GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

APR Small Badge

Finkikus

Ready to race!
Want this!! Not afraid to display my stage status :D

So can you remove some of the stripes to have a stage 1 badge? Then when you go stage 2, put another stripe, then the last red stripe at k04?

Sent via TapaTalk, butchered by autocorrect

Yep, I've actually gone back to just the stage 1 stripe as I have parted out my stage 2 mods.

I stuck them on an unused credit card, and put double sided tape on the back of that to stick on the grill.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
oh wow! a smaller one and a K04 one... sweet testes.

GeorgiaBII

Drag Race Newbie
I have the large one... Like it because the size matches the GTI on the other side of the hatch.

Makes for a factory look I think. And I don't mind advertising what the car is. ONly a few actually know.

XGC75

Go Kart Champion
Yep, I've actually gone back to just the stage 1 stripe as I have parted out my stage 2 mods.

I stuck them on an unused credit card, and put double sided tape on the back of that to stick on the grill.

Good stuff. :w00t:

So just out of curiosity.. why did you give up stage 2?? :confused:

Bruno2000

Ready to race!
I know its not the best place to put it but it mainly to cover a hit that happen when I rolled/pulled the fenders.

No one will really see it on the roads, its too tiny. U have to look at closely to really see the II+.

This is better that the poke hit It cover...

Bcon

Ready to race!
Small badge. (Sorry for the dirty car, just rained). Size is really close to the GTI badge.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    116.6 KB · Views: 312