GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

42 mo Lease for 13' GTI 4DR Autobahn + First Aid Kit & Mats

Cal2000

Go Kart Champion
The best offer that I have gotten so far is $399+tax for 41 months (1 month free) and $0 at sign off. 12k miles per year.
Does that sound pretty good? They supposedly used the MF and Residual currently available for their sign-and-drive event which expires on 1/2/13.
Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Double's Dub

Ready to race!
Quite a long term for leasing, but 399 isn't bad at all.:thumbsup:

NYCSuits

Go Kart Champion
42 months is pretty long...but if that suits you, go for it. The price of 399+tax...Is pretty solid I must say, better than the deal I got and I thought I had it good hahah :cry:

BlueDubbinTDI

Go Kart Champion
Why wouldnt you go buy a certified pre owned at that rate and add a little more to the term? You still get the warranty

kaptaink

Ready to race!
The only issue I would have is that a 42 month lease exceeds the full warranty by one year, so you would be paying for any major repairs on a car you may never own, unless you can talk the dealership into covering the car until the end of the lease.

what is the buyout at the end of the lease?

JCS-2.0T

Ready to race!
Why wouldnt you go buy a certified pre owned at that rate and add a little more to the term? You still get the warranty

This.

Someone else will have already eaten the initial depreciation and you have the flexibility to be out of the car whenever you want. Nevermind the buyout you would still have after 4 years of payments.

I leased my first new car and was the worst financial decision I've made. Admittedly, it was at a time when the new MKV GTI just came out and there were no CPO's on the lot, along with the fact I was young and impatient. Right now you can find 3 yrs worth of CPO MK6's in VW lots across the country. My CPO 2012 was 28% off new MSRP and its minty clean.

Good luck!

BlueDubbinTDI

Go Kart Champion
Mine was 34%. I'll likely never buy a new car unless I come into a serious amount of money its not financially reasonable.