GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

*deAutoKeycom* New Producs: Stainless Steel / Resin Coated Plaid / Stickerbomb

DasAuto1295

Go Kart Champion
Here is my sticker bomb steering wheel insert. I will have a better day light picture soon. I also need to get a picture of my rear emblem insert but the car is always dirty. I will take them soon though.

deAutoLED.com

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
A little update, we are working on on color matching with actual real VW paint, we might have came up with a way to get it on vinyl so you can use it on your cars! Subscribe for updates.

We also have some more cool vinyl interior stuff coming in, we are very excited about, keep a look out :)

Thank you for the orders and support, which allows us to do research like this!

Keep supporting us, and we promise to keep bringing cool, unique mods to your VW.

deAutoLED.com

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
new product update:
We are excited to announce a brand new line up for vinyls for your interior and exterior. We have had many requests for these, so here they are! We hope this is exactly what you guys on the GolfMK6 Forums had in mind, let me know, we always welcome and love to hear your feedback!

Click photo to take you to product!

Seat inserts Plaid/Stickerbomb/German Flag/Black and Silver Carbon Fiber:

Dashboard Cluster Trim Resin Plaid/Sticker bomb & Regular vinyl Plaid/stickerbomb/German Flag/Brushed Aluminum:

MK6 Full Circle Rear Badge Vinyl Inserts:

Door protectors:

We hope you enjoy and like this new product!

Thank you,
www.deAutoKey.com :thumbsup:

Blake1090

Go Kart Champion
Will you guys be able to do a color matched united gray metallic rear emblem insert because I'd really like one and I know a few other people that are interested

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

deAutoLED.com

GolfMK6 Official Vendor
Will you guys be able to do a color matched united gray metallic rear emblem insert because I'd really like one and I know a few other people that are interested

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Right now, we have not been able to get 100% color match.
Sorry

Blake1090

Go Kart Champion
Right now, we have not been able to get 100% color match.
Sorry
Dang do you guys think there will be one available in the future?

chino246

Ready to race!
I just ordered the resin plaid rear badge insert and "Liked" you guys on Facebook but it never applied the discount...... Can you shed any light on this? Please PM me. Thanks

chino246

Ready to race!