GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

bunch of CHEAP mk6 parts?

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
So I'm racist because i don't want to buy Chinese parts for my car?

welcome to the internet where fuck you it doesn't matter.

lilfleck

Go Kart Champion
He actually said you're just shy of racist.

Curious, how are you accessing the internet right now? Where were the parts made? Oh, that's right, CHINA.

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
Actually my parts are products of Taiwan and Japan. Dat cutsom Gaming rig Doe :/

dead_catz

Ready to race!
Just ordered some Black mirror caps for 40$ waited a month finally USPS tracking says it was delivered at 4:20 pm in the mailbox. I check the mailbox at 7:30 and there was no package. very disappointed after waiting so long. I guess i will see how BUYCHINA handles it... f88888 usps

ThatGTI

Go Kart Champion
Just ordered some Black mirror caps for 40$ waited a month finally USPS tracking says it was delivered at 4:20 pm in the mailbox. I check the mailbox at 7:30 and there was no package. very disappointed after waiting so long. I guess i will see how BUYCHINA handles it... f88888 usps

That's sad to here. I was looking at getting a set. If they don't resolve the issue there is a thread around here for a set on eBay for only $89 or something like that.

bfalke1

Passed Driver's Ed
USPS has done that to me before, When the item was actually at the processing center in my area, not in my mailbox.

Sent from my OnePlus One using Tapatalk

Stinger

Ready to race!
Every so often we get an anti-China rant from someone who doesn't know a thing about manufacturing processes and reality. It's a FACT that most parts in our cars are made in China, including some that say made in Taiwan or Japan or USA.

Because of their volume capacity, the Chinese can build factories bigger than ever built elsewhere in the world and they have a near unlimited supply of labor, although they are definitely starting to struggle with salary rises that are forcing factories to move, either inland or in countries with lower labor costs such as Vietnam.

The Chinese have invested millions in ultra modern factories that we in the West never imagined building. They buy the best design, cutting, molding,etc. equipment from Germany and crank up production.

Like anywhere else in the world, there are different tiers of manufacturing quality in China, from the ultra sophisticated to the abysmally cheap. It's very common in China to see a high end manufacturer surrounded by several mid-level ones, themselves surrounded by multiple low cost ones. If the foreign buyer bargains too low with the top guy, they will subcontract to the mid guys and down the quality chain so they can make a profit. So the first 3-4 shipments will be to standard but the next few will drop in quality... simple.

A high end part fabricated in the US or Germany or Japan or wherever high end fabrication is recognized can be made to spec in China and is often made in China. The margin will just not be high and may not be worth making there when considering the supply chain. From experience, I'd say high end, low production (hundreds) or even mid productions (low 1000's) goods are better made in the country were good are sold. The Chinese aren't set up (at least 10 years ago) to make a run of a few hundred items; they need volumes. Our middle men create brands, marketing and perhaps design but I can assure you, most everything is made in China.

Lupin

Ready to race!
Every so often we get an anti-China rant from someone who doesn't know a thing about manufacturing processes and reality. It's a FACT that most parts in our cars are made in China, including some that say made in Taiwan or Japan or USA.

Because of their volume capacity, the Chinese can build factories bigger than ever built elsewhere in the world and they have a near unlimited supply of labor, although they are definitely starting to struggle with salary rises that are forcing factories to move, either inland or in countries with lower labor costs such as Vietnam.

The Chinese have invested millions in ultra modern factories that we in the West never imagined building. They buy the best design, cutting, molding,etc. equipment from Germany and crank up production.

Like anywhere else in the world, there are different tiers of manufacturing quality in China, from the ultra sophisticated to the abysmally cheap. It's very common in China to see a high end manufacturer surrounded by several mid-level ones, themselves surrounded by multiple low cost ones. If the foreign buyer bargains too low with the top guy, they will subcontract to the mid guys and down the quality chain so they can make a profit. So the first 3-4 shipments will be to standard but the next few will drop in quality... simple.

A high end part fabricated in the US or Germany or Japan or wherever high end fabrication is recognized can be made to spec in China and is often made in China. The margin will just not be high and may not be worth making there when considering the supply chain. From experience, I'd say high end, low production (hundreds) or even mid productions (low 1000's) goods are better made in the country were good are sold. The Chinese aren't set up (at least 10 years ago) to make a run of a few hundred items; they need volumes. Our middle men create brands, marketing and perhaps design but I can assure you, most everything is made in China.

Well said.
There are cheap chinese products and there are excellent chinese products.
Don't forget your iphone and imac and macbooks are all made in China and those are one of the most beautiful products available to us today. I understand the negativity towards chinese products because quite frankly, a lot of it is shit. But if you filter through and find the ones managed by bigger corps and well known companies, China factories are capable of producing top notch products. The computer that you are using and the screen that you are looking at are also products of China. Before one post about how much they hate China, they should take a min a think before typing.

marcello1395

Passed Driver's Ed
A lot of the links in the main page are no good now.. I was really interested in the blind spot mirror

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

graveshb

Go Kart Champion
A lot of the links in the main page are no good now.. I was really interested in the blind spot mirror

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The aspherical mirror link just worked for me on my phone, didn't try the other links but honestly I would just search what you're looking for in google followed by "site:buychina.com" and then click through the google links. That or sift through the thousands of pages after searching on their page.