GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

lilfleck's Build Thread

clownish

just clowning around
On your color-matched front valance, did you take it apart yourself and then send it to a painter? It looks real clean, would love to try and do that myself.

lilfleck

Go Kart Champion
The guy before me did it. I believe he took it apart then brought it to the shop. You can do either or, but the painter should take it apart if you drop it off.

go oem or stop crying. you are paying half the price for tail lights that aren't even supposed to be in NA unless you order them.

I had the 1st taillight set from ed, and my review has close to 31,000 views, and many people have bought them.

They still function perfectly after almost 1.5 years.

some get away with the tabs(plastic screw) for fitment, some don't. just grind them down to smaller size, and it will fit much better.

again, no one will even have a single clue in the real world what these tail lights are other than the vw guys. so who cares, I like them, they function great, look great, and add class to the rear end.

so guys, don't worry about it. go for it. or go OEM
cheers.

DasAuto1295

Go Kart Champion
go oem or stop crying. you are paying half the price for tail lights that aren't even supposed to be in NA unless you order them.

I had the 1st taillight set from ed, and my review has close to 31,000 views, and many people have bought them.

They still function perfectly after almost 1.5 years.

some get away with the tabs(plastic screw) for fitment, some don't. just grind them down to smaller size, and it will fit much better.

again, no one will even have a single clue in the real world what these tail lights are other than the vw guys. so who cares, I like them, they function great, look great, and add class to the rear end.

so guys, don't worry about it. go for it. or go OEM
cheers.

:clap:

Sent from the porcelain throne

lilfleck

Go Kart Champion
New direction is the works. The wheels are turning in my head. May be picking up a few new parts @ waterfest 19.