GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: Porsche Brembo Brakes and Extras

Wood

Ready to race!
I've decided to go a different route with my car, and as a result am thinking about selling my porsche boxster brake kit so that money can be used elsewhere. The following items are included.

2 Brembo boxster calipers
2 mounting brackets
2 stainless steel lines
2 anti-squeal pads
1 Set of stop-tech pads
1 set of Mintex pads
8mm H&R hubcentric spacers with longer wheel bolts to maintain oem wheel usage.

$1000 takes the lot, shipped

Thanks

edit: pics, sorry about the brake dust, not the best weather here right now...
photosm.jpg

photo-1sm.jpg

Last edited:

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
pics? color? sounds like a good deal here, esp considering the spacers.

Wood

Ready to race!
Bump.
Will ship to buyer in continental US, pm me your zip and I will pull a quote.

Wood

Ready to race!
How many miles are on the kit? Pads and rotors?

Kit was originally on modshacks car for sometime. I bought it from him back in January and everything was spotless and worked flawlessly when I installed. I've put about 1000 miles on the kit since then.

Rotors are not included, but that is the beauty of this kit, it retains the usage of the stock, or stock size gti rotors. It will be very simple plug and play and an easy DIY. Took me about 2 hours to install and bleed the system.

Wood

Ready to race!
Bump, and price lowered to $1000 shipped, within reason. Pm for shipping quote. PayPal only

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
Great deal here

thez99

Go Kart Champion
Hey man, anyway you could bump the price down for a local guy near you? Also, im sure since Modshack had em, its a decent upgrade, but why the 3 different pad types? All used? Also, what is the size difference between these and the stocks?

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
You're looking at a ~$1500 setup

I don't think the price could get any better, IMO

Pad dampers.
Two sets of brake pads
Mounting brackets
SS Lines
Spacers
Calipers in great condition with decals

Wood

Ready to race!
Hey man, anyway you could bump the price down for a local guy near you? Also, im sure since Modshack had em, its a decent upgrade, but why the 3 different pad types? All used? Also, what is the size difference between these and the stocks?

I've got a tentative buyer that I would have to ship to, but I would much rather do a local sale if possible. It's 2 sets of pads, Mintex, which came with the brakes from Modshack, and some stoptechs, which I purchased right after installing the kit. The stoptechs are a little more aggressive but also dust more than the Mintex, no noise though. I also had stoptechs on my stock brakes and they had already been bedded in to the rotors, which I didn't feel like changing for some new pads. The Mintex were practically new when I bought the kit from Modshack.

As far as price, like grambles said, this is a pretty good deal. I'm already selling at quite a loss between the price I originally paid, and what I've added to the kit. PM me if you're still interested.