GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV
VW GTI MKVI Forum / VW Golf R Forum / VW Golf MKVI Forum / VW GTI Forum - Golfmk6.com

Go Back   VW GTI MKVI Forum / VW Golf R Forum / VW Golf MKVI Forum / VW GTI Forum - Golfmk6.com > Marketplace > Vendor/Member Feedback Forum

Old 02-25-2014, 05:19 PM   #1
FlyByGti
Formula 1 Driver

Drives: '12 K04 GTI (sold)/ 09 Black 370z
HSTuning Positive Interactions

Just wanted to create a quick thread thanking HS Tuning for their help. I was just working with Jeff over the phone who helped settle an issue I was having. I got an emailed receipt and my credit card was charged but something went wrong on the checkout process and didn't show up in their system.

Jeff worked kindly worked with me on making sure I had the charges and saw that there was information missing. He got my contact info and is going to make sure my product goes in the mail today.

Just wanted to say Thanks to HS Tuning for the great customer service (especially Jeff -- Please feel free to pass this on to him as well).

K04 Club Member #36
| APR K04 | APR Intercooler | Carbonio Stage 1 & 2 Intake | Eurojet Turboback Exhaust | Red Footwells | Yellow Fogs | Spyder LED Tail Lights | New South Boost Gauge | Blue ECS Aspherical Side Mirrors Sold
¯\_(ツ)_/¯NFG( ° ͜ʖ ͡°)
FlyByGti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2014, 02:52 PM   #2
HSTuning
FIA World Rally Car Newbie

Drives: 500WHP 2010 GTI
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyByGti View Post
Just wanted to create a quick thread thanking HS Tuning for their help. I was just working with Jeff over the phone who helped settle an issue I was having. I got an emailed receipt and my credit card was charged but something went wrong on the checkout process and didn't show up in their system.

Jeff worked kindly worked with me on making sure I had the charges and saw that there was information missing. He got my contact info and is going to make sure my product goes in the mail today.

Just wanted to say Thanks to HS Tuning for the great customer service (especially Jeff -- Please feel free to pass this on to him as well).
Thanks for the feedback! Sorry you had an issue in the first place!!!
HSTuning is offline   Reply With Quote